Question about promethean vision.

In halo 4, does the promethean vision see people in camoflouge, when they are moving while crouching, and moving slowly?

PV is the new AL. Expect whining no matter what your answer is on this subject.

> PV is the new AL. Expect whining no matter what your answer is on this subject.

Not the answer i was looking for. o-o

> PV is the new AL. Expect whining no matter what your answer is on this subject.

I was ready to hate PV users way before it was cool! :wink:
But, isn’t the HLS the new AL? The real threat to the HLS is grenades, and without the Resupply armor mod, you’ll be out of 'nades before Thanksgiving dinner!

haven’t seen gameplay of this. so no idea. sorry op

There hasn’t been any gameplay showing that. I guess we will have to wait.

Has anyone even thought of this. But I will be ready to hate PV to if it does detect camo and all that. Ruins the point in being ‘sneaky’ in the game.

> Has anyone even thought of this. But I will be ready to hate PV to if it does detect camo and all that. Ruins the point in being ‘sneaky’ in the game.

I’m pretty sure PV can see someone in Camo just the same as it see’s anyone else.
Crouching might only hide you from motion sensors, as usual.

I look for PV to be taken out of MM eventually when 4 comes out.

> I look for PV to be taken out of MM eventually when 4 comes out.

No one took AL out.

> > I look for PV to be taken out of MM eventually when 4 comes out.
>
> No one took AL out.

It’s gone from most playlists, maybe I should rephrase my statement. It will be complain about and eventually will be almost nonexistent. That’s just my opinion, though.

No, you’re wrong.