Question About Pistol in TU

so my question is this: what are all of the things 343 made tweak-able in the title update? i know they can remove the bloom, and tweak the bloom ‘cone’ to offer more or less punishment for spamming.

can they also change the rate of fire on the pistol as well? (like add in a capped rate of fire)

i could have sworn i read something along those lines… somewhere…

also, is the only tweak to the DMR the bloom tweaks? or can they cap the rate of fire on this gun also?

to my knowledge as far as the pistol goes they can tweak the RoF, the power, the boom, and make it automatic. Also they said they’d make it so if it is automatic the bullet spread would only apply based on how long your holding he trigger (this is speculated being that they mentioned something similar in one of the halofest panels). As far as the DMR I believe it and the NR can only have their bloom tweaked, nothing was said containing tweaking its power or RoF

> to my knowledge as far as the pistol goes they can tweak the RoF, the power, the boom, and make it automatic. Also they said they’d make it so if it is automatic the bullet spread would only apply based on how long your holding he trigger (this is speculated being that they mentioned something similar in one of the halofest panels). As far as the DMR I believe it and the NR can only have their bloom tweaked, nothing was said containing tweaking its power or RoF

thank you :smiley:

well they are introducing CE pistol into Anniversary. Also they nerfed the DMR damage so i’m sure they can change pretty much anything.

Yes they can modify the rate of fire on the magnum. This is an excerpt from a recent Halo:Bulletin:

“Implement the classic Magnum from Halo: CE.
• Can make the Magnum automatic.
• Can modify rate of fire of the Magnum.
• Can modify Magnum damage.”

It appears the magnum is the only weapon that got these changes,
“As such, we added some additional features that specifically affect the Magnum that allow us to imitate the behavior of the Halo CE Magnum. In conjunction with the bloom settings, making the weapon fully automatic, and adjusting its rate of fire and damage allows us to give the weapon a behavior consistent with the Halo CE death machine.”
Title Update Information

> Yes they can modify the rate of fire on the magnum. This is an excerpt from a recent Halo:Bulletin:
>
> “Implement the classic Magnum from Halo: CE.
> • Can make the Magnum automatic.
> • Can modify rate of fire of the Magnum.
> • Can modify Magnum damage.”
>
> It appears the magnum is the only weapon that got these changes,
> “As such, we added some additional features that specifically affect the Magnum that allow us to imitate the behavior of the Halo CE Magnum. In conjunction with the bloom settings, making the weapon fully automatic, and adjusting its rate of fire and damage allows us to give the weapon a behavior consistent with the Halo CE death machine.”
> Title Update Information

fantastic. now we can have the perfect starting weapon, minus the ability to tweak the ammo capacity XD.

> > Yes they can modify the rate of fire on the magnum. This is an excerpt from a recent Halo:Bulletin:
> >
> > “Implement the classic Magnum from Halo: CE.
> > • Can make the Magnum automatic.
> > • Can modify rate of fire of the Magnum.
> > • Can modify Magnum damage.”
> >
> > It appears the magnum is the only weapon that got these changes,
> > “As such, we added some additional features that specifically affect the Magnum that allow us to imitate the behavior of the Halo CE Magnum. In conjunction with the bloom settings, making the weapon fully automatic, and adjusting its rate of fire and damage allows us to give the weapon a behavior consistent with the Halo CE death machine.”
> > Title Update Information
>
> fantastic. now we can have the perfect starting weapon, minus the ability to tweak the ammo capacity XD.

Yeah, I think that was one thing they couldn’t fix. I believe they said as much in one of the videos they released.