Question about Locked Topics

Is it common on this forum that it can be locked without giving a reason nor announcing nor giving the ability to reply? Because this happened to me it feels like my rights are being violated :S.

I would like to know why such a thing is happening and I prefer being able to discuss/object.

> 2533274907820949;1:
> Is it common on this forum that it can be locked without giving a reason nor announcing nor giving the ability to reply? Because this happened to me it feels like my rights are being violated :S.
>
> I would like to know why such a thing is happening and I prefer being able to discuss/object.

Threads that violate the rules (such as this one) are locked. Sometimes it takes us (a handful of volunteers with lives, jobs, and other things to do) a bit to get to things. We also generally leave a response when we lock threads for other reasons; be it redirection to another thread, it becoming too vitriolic, etc. Sometimes that isn’t feasible, but either way if you have a question about your moderation the approrpriate thing to do would be to PM one of the team.