Question about Locke/Chief Controlelrs

Hey folks, I was wondering if anyone knew if the new H5G Locke and Chief controllers will have the new bumpers. I know they have the new 3.5 mm jack, but does that mean they will have the updated bumpers? I’m not a fan of the bumpers on the Xbone controllers at launch, and am wondering if these ones have better bumpers.

Appreciate any responses! Happy Haloing!

A response from aimforsilence:

> They will 100% have new bumpers & the 3.5inch jack. Microsoft has said all controllers released after the Covert Ops one (which introduced the 3.5 jack and new bumpers a month or so ago) will have the 3.5 jack and new bumpers. They no longer produce the old original style bumpers or controllers without the 3.5 jack. Any controllers that are missing these new additions are just old models and old stock. Easiest was to know if you’ll be getting new bumpers is looking at the box, if it says it includes the new 3.5inch audio jack then it’ll have new bumpers.
>
> EDIT: To add to this… the bumpers physically look the same as the old ones, they just feel different when you press them. Obviously some controllers have different art not hem so in those cases the bumpers could be coloured differently. But they are the same physical shape as they’ve been since launch, they just feel much better then before!

I don’t think so, all of the pictures/videos show the same old bumpers.

I’m more intrested to see if there will be an elite controller version of those controllers

> 2533274883108544;3:
> I’m more intrested to see if there will be an elite controller version of those controllers

Probably not. I’d assume the elite controller will never seen any other designs created for them.

They will 100% have new bumpers & the 3.5inch jack. Microsoft has said all controllers released after the Covert Ops one (which introduced the 3.5 jack and new bumpers a month or so ago) will have the 3.5 jack and new bumpers. They no longer produce the old original style bumpers or controllers without the 3.5 jack. Any controllers that are missing these new additions are just old models and old stock. Easiest was to know if you’ll be getting new bumpers is looking at the box, if it says it includes the new 3.5inch audio jack then it’ll have new bumpers.

EDIT: To add to this… the bumpers physically look the same as the old ones, they just feel different when you press them. Obviously some controllers have different art not hem so in those cases the bumpers could be coloured differently. But they are the same physical shape as they’ve been since launch, they just feel much better then before!

I will have both of them no matter what

> 2535416933553754;6:
> I will have both of them no matter what

I’m more attracted to the Chiefs controller. lol

> 2533274812935863;7:
> > 2535416933553754;6:
> > I will have both of them no matter what
>
>
> I’m more attracted to the Chiefs controller. lol

…there is a joke here.

That being said, I kinda wish they had a chief controller in the xbox bundle. :frowning:

> 2533274938678576;8:
> > 2533274812935863;7:
> > > 2535416933553754;6:
> > > I will have both of them no matter what
> >
> >
> > I’m more attracted to the Chiefs controller. lol
>
>
> …there is a joke here.
>
> That being said, I kinda wish they had a chief controller in the xbox bundle. :frowning:

http://www.podtacular.com/wp-content/uploads/xbox-one-limited-edition-halo-5-master-chief-controller-right-box-shot-trimmed-300x274.pngI mustve misheard. I thought the bundle came with both. Sorry.

> 2533274867300978;4:
> > 2533274883108544;3:
> > I’m more intrested to see if there will be an elite controller version of those controllers
>
>
> Probably not. I’d assume the elite controller will never seen any other designs created for them.

shame its really nice!

> 2533274938678576;8:
> > 2533274812935863;7:
> > > 2535416933553754;6:
> > > I will have both of them no matter what
> >
> >
> > I’m more attracted to the Chiefs controller. lol
>
>
> …there is a joke here.
>
> That being said, I kinda wish they had a chief controller in the xbox bundle. :frowning:

-Yoink-, after seeing that controller, I wish they had a Chief themed Xbox One console.

Don’t get me wrong, the Xbox One looks bad -Yoink-, But a Chief one would have been better lol no?