question about kinect options for CEA

Just a quick question, probably already asked somewhere else, but I didn’t find any topics about it…are the kinect features going to be able to be switched off? & if so, will it be an all-or-none approach or are certain features be adjustable.

Reason I ask, The archive & “analyze” features I can see using and adding to the game, but the voice commands…well, I could see myself sneaking through one of the rooms with sleeping grunts w/grunt funeral & boom skulls on, trying to sneak by when my son (or someone else) pops into the room, yells, “Grenade!!”, and I die a plasma-ie death.

> Just a quick question, probably already asked somewhere else, but I didn’t find any topics about it…are the kinect features going to be able to be switched off? & if so, will it be an all-or-none approach or are certain features be adjustable.
>
> Reason I ask, The archive & “analyze” features I can see using and adding to the game, but the voice commands…well, I could see myself sneaking through one of the rooms with sleeping grunts w/grunt funeral & boom skulls on, trying to sneak by when my son (or someone else) pops into the room, yells, “Grenade!!”, and I die a plasma-ie death.

If you don’t want it to happen, unplug your Kinect Sensor while playing, other wise, tell your son not to run in and shout any voice commands.

lol didn’t know it was gonna have voice command. can’t wait to pick it up though

> > Just a quick question, probably already asked somewhere else, but I didn’t find any topics about it…are the kinect features going to be able to be switched off? & if so, will it be an all-or-none approach or are certain features be adjustable.
> >
> > Reason I ask, The archive & “analyze” features I can see using and adding to the game, but the voice commands…well, I could see myself sneaking through one of the rooms with sleeping grunts w/grunt funeral & boom skulls on, trying to sneak by when my son (or someone else) pops into the room, yells, “Grenade!!”, and I die a plasma-ie death.
>
> If you don’t want it to happen, unplug your Kinect Sensor while playing, other wise, tell your son not to run in and shout any voice commands.

a: didn’t answer my question. b: if the system is using the kinect, but it’s not present, would it not stand to reason that it could pop up a screen asking you to plug it back in? Also in reference to my son…my whole family’s a bunch of cut-up, so teasing and messing each other up just happens, but in any case allowing a bystandard, kid or otherwise, to override your controls and mess up your game just dosen’t seem to be a good idea no matter how you put it.