question about k/d

what is the formula to find out the number? I see it clear enough on the site, just trying something different to try to see if I can calculate how to make my number rise a little faster.

Lol…divide your kills by your deaths.

to raise your kd, dont die

i suck @math, i majored in social sciences, thx tho

K/D = Kills / deaths (divided)
K/D Spread = Kills - deaths

To raise both of these: Kill enemies, and don’t let them kill you.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> i suck @math, i majored in social sciences, thx tho

I don’t believe for one second you’ve ever even gone to college (although you did say you majored in Social Sciences [haha]) if you’re unable to figure out the incredibly intrinsic machinations of a freaking K/D ratio.

THE FORMULA IS THE FREAKING NAME. Hahaha! I love this forum.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter, and please do not flame and attack others.

I went to SJSU, sometimes even when right under our nose the truth can be illusive. I have nothing to prove to you man. All I did was ask a question…Here’s another question, why is it people choose to reply just to be complete dik-cheese?? I did do it like that, just wanted to be sure I had it right. Take your aggression out in the game not on me, I have no beef with you, just asking for clarity.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

> what is the formula to find out the number? I see it clear enough on the site, just trying something different to try to see if I can calculate how to make my number rise a little faster.

Are you kidding?

Look at the title of this thread, thats the answer…K/D

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter, and please do not flame or attack other members.

> I went to SJSU,

Here’s why, cause a F*CKING 4th grader could figure it out,

I’ll excuse you if you live by yourself and are legally blind

> K/D = Kills / deaths (divided)
> K/D Spread = Kills - deaths
>
> To raise both of these: Kill enemies, and don’t let them kill you.

Thanks man, I figured… but just wanted to be sure. I have a ton of kills and no matter how much I fight it stays the same. I have had near perfections and it will not budge. I think I would have near perfect games in order for that number to rise. I have kills and deaths in the thousands.

Its kills minus death if no-one has said it already.
Not like its a big deal though. I don’t think the game was made to maintain an impressive KDR.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter, and please do not flame or attack others.

> Its kills minus death if no-one has said it already.
> Not like its a big deal though. I don’t think the game was made to maintain an impressive KDR.

YOUR RETAAARDED!!!

K/D RATIO IS KILLS DIVIDED BY DEATHS
I"M GONN HAVE A F*UCKING ANUERISM BECAUSE OF ALL THE IDIOTS

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter, and please do not flame or attack others.

> Here’s why, cause a**…**

Why not try playing the game…oh wait you don’t have it…that’s why perhaps you are wandering the forums talking -Yoink-. Nothing better to do I suppose. Yea, well I will give you this… I am a f*cking moron like you say, nothing I can do about it, but ya know what I cry myself to sleep knowing that I am able to whoop your non-plaYIN H4 -Yoink- in this game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter, and please do not flame or attack other members.

Hahahahah OP my sides. You went full r*-Yoink!- on this one.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

I have the game GT: PFC CBScott

In fact, I got so bored being stuck at 70, i made another account
GT: BUBBLYNUTBUTTER

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

send me an invite right now and I WILL FACERAPE YOU!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

that’s what I thought…

don’t worry, one day you may venture into the land of 71. For now though, keep up the good work. By the time your Sit talkin -Yoink- gets to where I am…I will have maxed out all of the specializations. Oh…to have disposable income. I am a moron for my question…I get that, no matter what don’t ask questions, even if you are sure you know the answer. Especially to kids fillin up on mountain dew and not doin sit. I get it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.

> don’t worry, one day**…**

Spending your parents money doesn’t count as “disposable income”

Good job, hey why don’t you play some more Halo Specs mean NOTHING

YOUR K/D IS UNDER 1.0
YOU ARE GARBAGE

Go eat some Dorito’s and play halo until you parents kick you out or you get diabetes

I am done with this…I am going for SR100, and I gotta a lotta murder to do to raise my k/d, so no time for the forum. g’nite ery’ybody