Question about HCS pack and reqs in general

I was wondering what the potential unlocks are in the HCS pack? Anyone have a pretty complete list they could provide? I was unsure if the pack could contain an optic gaming skin or if that would only be available in the optic gaming pack.

Also, I thought I have seen people mention that these items have been added to the req pool. Is there a chance to get HCS items and gaming team items in gold packs now??

The pack provides 5 unlocks of weapon skins from any of the teams whose packs are being sold in the REQ store. And, probably not for the second question.

The only way to get team skins i think is to pay for them.

> 2800676018284000;2:
> The pack provides 5 unlocks of weapon skins from any of the teams whose packs are being sold in the REQ store.

Not true. I have bought this pack twice and have not unlocked any of the Pro team skins. What I believe is in the pack is: Athlon Champion helmet and armor, HCS emblem and HCS white, red and blue AR, BR, and magnum skins.

> 2535444469278923;1:
> I was wondering what the potential unlocks are in the HCS pack? Anyone have a pretty complete list they could provide? I was unsure if the pack could contain an optic gaming skin or if that would only be available in the optic gaming pack.
>
> Also, I thought I have seen people mention that these items have been added to the req pool. Is there a chance to get HCS items and gaming team items in gold packs now??

My understanding is that you get five permanent HCS unlocks, which can only be obtained through those packs (which I know is true, since I’ve been done with the REQ grind for a while now and never got any HCS items in Gold packs). For example, I just opened one of those HCS packs and got the Athlon helmet, armor, an HCS contender emblem, and an HCS AR and pistol skin - all only obtainable through those packs or by buying them online. Afterward, I looked, and it appears I may still have 6 or 7 additional HCS specific weapon skins, so I assume I can get those through that HCS pack as well exclusively. The easiest way to tell is to look at your REQ pool on Waypoint and identify any weapon skin with HCS in front of it. Athlon is the only armor / helmet that unlocks I believe… it’s pretty slick!

> 2533274808397710;4:
> > 2800676018284000;2:
> > The pack provides 5 unlocks of weapon skins from any of the teams whose packs are being sold in the REQ store.
>
> Not true. I have bought this pack twice and have not unlocked any of the Pro team skins. What I believe is in the pack is: Athlon Champion helmet and armor, HCS emblem and HCS white, red and blue AR, BR, and magnum skins.

This.

> 2535444469278923;1:
> I was wondering what the potential unlocks are in the HCS pack? Anyone have a pretty complete list they could provide? I was unsure if the pack could contain an optic gaming skin or if that would only be available in the optic gaming pack.
>
> Also, I thought I have seen people mention that these items have been added to the req pool. Is there a chance to get HCS items and gaming team items in gold packs now??

It does not contain any of the pro team skins. I have bought 3 of the HSC packs and I got all of the armors and skins for the HSC series other than Challenger. Sorry, did not track exactly which ones came, but I have everything unlocked now other than Challenger helmet and armor, Achilles and pro team skins after opening 3 packs. Not sure if this helps you with your question.

Thanks for the reply’s everyone, very helpful.

If you buy a pro team pack, you’ll also get two of the HCS skins (maybe armor? not sure) as well if you don’t have them yet.

What I don’t understand is why I only unlocked 4 HCS skins on the 2nd of these packs I opened. My 5th card was a rare xp boost. The description says that I should’ve gotten 5 visual unlocks if available…and I still have 3 HCS weapon skins to go.