Question about Halo CEA

Will Halo CEA’s Campaign Have the same framerate issues as Halo CE on the 360? In classic mode only?

Because I heard they are bumping it from 4:3 to 16:9 ratios, so maybe they have addressed this problem but if someone could clarify this that would be great thanks.

I think it’s very safe to assume the framerate will be fixed. It’s a dead cert’, even.

I believe they’ll be fixing the frame-rate issues.

Another quick question. If there are skulls in CEA how will the effects work when you press back to go to original settings?

> Another quick question. If there are skulls in CEA how will the effects work when you press back to go to original settings?

Think of it as the paintwork on a car. If you press back button the graphics change but the gameplay will still be the same, just like a cars colour can change but the engine running it is still the same. So the Skulls would work the same way in either original or super flashy mode

At least thats how I understand it :slight_smile:

The framerate issues were mostly due to overlapping decals, I think.

Needless to say, that’s an easy fix.

As Halo: CEA is a new release on an Xbox 360, I expect, that framerate issues with the original would have been ironed out. But please don’t take my word for it.

Presumably the Skull effects will be the same. The Grunt Funeral Skull utilizes the same explosion animation as a Plasma Grenade. So I would assume that in the old graphics mode, it would just use the old Plasma Grenade graphics for the explosion.