Question about halo 4.................

I am making a new account for halo 4. On my account I have all of the downloadable content for armor(Dead eye,Locus, and Fotus). I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how you transfer all the armor to my new account.

Not possible.

Change your new email to your gamertag.

The GT will transfer onto the new email account. Why are you throwing away the stats when you can merely do an email transfer…

> I am making a new account for halo 4. On my account I have all of the downloadable content for armor. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how you transfer all the armor to my new account.

As long as you are on the original console they were all downloaded on, any account on that console can use them, no need to transfer anything.

> Not possible.
>
>
> Change your new email to your gamertag.
>
>
> The GT will transfer onto the new email account. Why are you throwing away the stats when you can merely do an email transfer…

It is possible, Not gonna tell him how to do it other way unless he has more than one system.

> > I am making a new account for halo 4. On my account I have all of the downloadable content for armor. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how you transfer all the armor to my new account.
>
> As long as you are on the original console they were all downloaded on, any account on that console can use them, no need to transfer anything.

False. He is talking about stats.

Try making a new gamertag yourself and figuring out how to transfer gamerscores or achievements. Hmmm… major deeerp moment

> It is possible, Not gonna tell him how to do it other way unless he has more than one system.

Again, no. It isn’t. It’s a email transfer, you cannot move data to another gamertag. Impossible.

> > I am making a new account for halo 4. On my account I have all of the downloadable content for armor. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how you transfer all the armor to my new account.
>
> As long as you are on the original console they were all downloaded on, any account on that console can use them, no need to transfer anything.
>
>
>
> > Not possible.
> >
> >
> > Change your new email to your gamertag.
> >
> >
> > The GT will transfer onto the new email account. Why are you throwing away the stats when you can merely do an email transfer…
>
> It is possible, Not gonna tell him how to do it other way unless he has more than one system.

That’s what i would have thought but it doesn’t. Only one of the codes did.

> I am making a new account for halo 4. On my account I have <mark>all of the downloadable content for armor</mark>(Dead eye,Locus, and Fotus). <mark>I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how you transfer all the armor to my new account.</mark>

No he is not asking about stats

> That’s what i would have thought but it doesn’t. Only one of the codes did.

Then you can try to update the licenses, but it should have worked.
If both accounts are on the same console, go to the account that has your DLC, go to account in the settings tab on the dashboard. Then click license transfer. After you do license transfer redownload the DLC that you want to use. After that login with your other account on that same console and you should have access to them on both accounts.

Just to be clear I am not trying to transfer stats I am trying to transfer the armor. I am just creating a new account. I only have one console.

> > I am making a new account for halo 4. On my account I have <mark>all of the downloadable content for armor</mark>(Dead eye,Locus, and Fotus). <mark>I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how you transfer all the armor to my new account.</mark>
>
> No he is not asking about stats

OMG

Just change your microsoft passport your Gamertag is on to a new email and your stats will be transferred only that way!!

FFS guys…

EDIT: And any NEW account you make is fresh and unable to hitchhike your data. Just change your email and save yourself a headache of problems. I’m trying to help.

Minor edit: Ofc dude I know he is talking about stats… you don’t know what you’re saying, it’s the same thing…

The reason why I am doing this is so on my new account I can finally play with noobs again. Also I can get a better k/d. Because mine right now is pretty bad you can check.

I am not trying to transfer my stats I am trying to create an account and transfer my old armor to it.

> I am not trying to transfer my stats I am trying to create an account and transfer my old armor to it.

Read my edit above your other post, told you how you should be able to do it if it didnt work right the first time.

> I am not trying to transfer my stats I am trying to create an account and transfer my old armor to it.

Not possible. Last time.

Oh thanks.

> Then you can try to update the licenses, but it should have worked.
> If both accounts are on the same console, go to the account that has your DLC, go to account in the settings tab on the dashboard. Then click license transfer. After you do license transfer redownload the DLC that you want to use. After that login with your other account on that same console and you should have access to them on both accounts.

<mark>Possibility, not verified.</mark>

> > Then you can try to update the licenses, but it should have worked.
> > If both accounts are on the same console, go to the account that has your DLC, go to account in the settings tab on the dashboard. Then click license transfer. After you do license transfer redownload the DLC that you want to use. After that login with your other account on that same console and you should have access to them on both accounts.
>
> <mark>Possibility, not verified.</mark>

Considering that I am a Xbox Ambassador I know its verified so if he wants his armor on his other account that is what he has to do.

Is it possible that on this new account the people I play will be really bad since I am a low rank.

> Is it possible that on this new account the people I play will be really bad since I am a low rank.

Im not sure, I don’t know exactly how the MM works in this game, I guess it could be possible depending on if there is a hidden true skill feature.