question about CSR and highest CSR on waypoint

So I have been trying to figure this out but hopefully someone else can for me…
if you look on my profile on here you’ll see I have achieved champion in elimination and head to head only but on my profile it says I have been #127 champion in slayer
which is not true…my Highest CSR I have ever achieved was in slayer at 1759 but even that doesn’t show says my highest is 1716 idk why.
also even my champion #127 in the world is wrong because I was #125 in head to head if you click on my arena stats.
I have looked at all of my previous games on here and I couldn’t figure it out!
please help thanks.

> 2535466853625977;1:
> So I have been trying to figure this out but hopefully someone else can for me…
> if you look on my profile on here you’ll see I have achieved champion in elimination and head to head only but on my profile it says I have been #127 champion in slayer
> which is not true…my Highest CSR I have ever achieved was in slayer at 1759 but even that doesn’t show says my highest is 1716 idk why.
> also even my champion #127 in the world is wrong because I was #125 in head to head if you click on my arena stats.
> I have looked at all of my previous games on here and I couldn’t figure it out!
> please help thanks.

Just a small bug, my profile used to say my highest was Onyx 1600 yet my highest is Champ 2 at 2000.

> 2535451304621340;2:
> > 2535466853625977;1:
> > So I have been trying to figure this out but hopefully someone else can for me…
> > if you look on my profile on here you’ll see I have achieved champion in elimination and head to head only but on my profile it says I have been #127 champion in slayer
> > which is not true…my Highest CSR I have ever achieved was in slayer at 1759 but even that doesn’t show says my highest is 1716 idk why.
> > also even my champion #127 in the world is wrong because I was #125 in head to head if you click on my arena stats.
> > I have looked at all of my previous games on here and I couldn’t figure it out!
> > please help thanks.
>
> Just a small bug, my profile used to say my highest was Onyx 1600 yet my highest is Champ 2 at 2000.

Guess I’ll just have to climb the leaderboards until it fixes… Lol thanks for help!

I feel like H5 stats on Waypoint have some small issues. My number of kills and deaths don’t match between the game and the website.