Question about credit resetting:

Hey guys, my dad really likes to play fire fight but recently out internet has been kinda sketchy… Every other game or so the game will go black screen and all the other players leave the game but he will stay connected to XBL. He will finish and get the credits like it was a normal game… I just don’t want him to get reset :stuck_out_tongue: So should he stop playing till the internet is fixed, or is he fine?

If you need some more info just ask.

as long as he isnt getting disconnected when he gets challenges repeatedly he’s fine

If his challenges are resetting, then I’d tell him to slow down a bit and wait for the internet to sort out, otherwise you will be false flagged for challenge resetting intentionally, as for getting reset, the worst that will happen is a credit bans, credit/rank resets no longer happen.

Ah, well thanks for the replies there. He got up to the max rank and really likes killing free time killing grunts lol :stuck_out_tongue: I just did not want him to get reset, but if they are not doing that anymore… I’ll tell him about the challenges, though I don’t think that’s a problem.

> If his challenges are resetting, then I’d tell him to slow down a bit and wait for the internet to sort out, otherwise you will be false flagged for challenge resetting intentionally, as for getting reset, the worst that will happen is a credit bans, credit/rank resets no longer happen.

Credit/ rank resets no longer happen? Really??? O.o

> > If his challenges are resetting, then I’d tell him to slow down a bit and wait for the internet to sort out, otherwise you will be false flagged for challenge resetting intentionally, as for getting reset, the worst that will happen is a credit bans, credit/rank resets no longer happen.
>
> Credit/ rank resets no longer happen? Really??? O.o

Hasn’t been a single reported case about it since 2011.