Question about Co-Op....

No this isn’t a split screen question. I would really like to go through the campaign in co op if I can find some players who also want to. But my question is this. I will be at work on WiFi where I may disconnect, yes I get to play Xbox at work I am lucky like that. So when or IF I disconnect can I simply rejoin the level they are playing or will it be lame and make us start the level over.

No one can say if co op is a join in progress type thing?

I think it is jip

> 2533274924830389;3:
> I think it is jip

Probably just going to have to find out by seeing what happens.

It is JIP. Just played co-op not too long ago.

> 2533274816788253;1:
> No this isn’t a split screen question. I would really like to go through the campaign in co op if I can find some players who also want to. But my question is this. I will be at work on WiFi where I may disconnect, yes I get to play Xbox at work I am lucky like that. So when or IF I disconnect can I simply rejoin the level they are playing or will it be lame and make us start the level over.

That’s awesome you can play at work. We could play at work, XBOX set up in our relaxation lounge, but no one does because of the stigma it would bring. I work for a financial services company. :frowning:

> 2533274875982754;6:
> > 2533274816788253;1:
> > No this isn’t a split screen question. I would really like to go through the campaign in co op if I can find some players who also want to. But my question is this. I will be at work on WiFi where I may disconnect, yes I get to play Xbox at work I am lucky like that. So when or IF I disconnect can I simply rejoin the level they are playing or will it be lame and make us start the level over.
>
>
> That’s awesome you can play at work. We could play at work, XBOX set up in our relaxation lounge, but no one does because of the stigma it would bring. I work for a financial services company. :frowning:

I work in water treatment. I can only play on midnight shifts. My boss says as long as I make my scheduled rounds and respond to the alarms.

> 2533274816788253;7:
> > 2533274875982754;6:
> > > 2533274816788253;1:
> > > No this isn’t a split screen question. I would really like to go through the campaign in co op if I can find some players who also want to. But my question is this. I will be at work on WiFi where I may disconnect, yes I get to play Xbox at work I am lucky like that. So when or IF I disconnect can I simply rejoin the level they are playing or will it be lame and make us start the level over.
> >
> >
> > That’s awesome you can play at work. We could play at work, XBOX set up in our relaxation lounge, but no one does because of the stigma it would bring. I work for a financial services company. :frowning:
>
>
> I work in water treatment. I can only play on midnight shifts. My boss says as long as I make my scheduled rounds and respond to the alarms.

That reminds me of an old job I had at an art museum. Had a “special” screen for my 360 and everything. It was awesome!