Quality Machinima workers needed.

Hey guys. I’m going to try to make this quick. I’ve been wanting to do a Halo machinima for a while now. Rise of the Spartans and of course, RvB have been quite good machinima franchises and i’ve been hoping to recreate what they put to the table. I haven’t wanted to do a single non-series machinima, but a full series. The problem is I need workers. Never made a machinima before, i’ll be honest. But it does seem like a cool concept. I dunno if this thread will carry but if anyone is interested in giving ideas, body acting, camerawork, voice acting or forging, please just mention something on the thread. I appreciate the time you took to read this. Have a good one.

-Duke

First thing that I am going to ask is:
What can you provide to the table? Video editing, photoshop, ect.

If there is nothing that you can provide to the table, then an idea will always just be an idea.

> 2535410725124984;2:
> First thing that I am going to ask is:
> What can you provide to the table? Video editing, photoshop, ect.
>
> If there is nothing that you can provide to the table, then an idea will always just be an idea.

Dunno. I don’t really want something humorous or cliche like a zombie apocalypse. I want something of a more serious tone that actually involves Halo lore. Something that’s gritty and actually realistic. It should be centered around Spartans. Not as Spartans as in RvB, but legitimate, NAVSPECWAR Fireteam Spartans. Dunno if its going to be against Covies or Innies. Looking for suggestions though. If thats not something new, then I might as well call it off. I appreciate the question and I hope this answers your question. If not, just say something about it on the thread.

Well, you really didn’t answer my question. I asked what you can provide to the table beside a story. Anyone can write down an imaginative story line. Anyways, good luck with your endeavours.

> 2535410725124984;4:
> Well, you really didn’t answer my question. I asked what you can provide to the table beside a story. Anyone can write down an imaginative story line. Anyways, good luck with your endeavours.

Not good with many applications such as Photoshop. Video editing is something I cant do either. Id just like to make the story and be a body actor in it my self. Thats about it.