qualificatoins for raider dstt hwmet????

hey guys i was trying to figue out how to get the raider dstt helmet i played over 1000 games is there any other thing that need to be done to qualify??? I have the 1st 1000 game helmet but the dstt helmet im having problems can anyone help???

Have you entered in the Raider DSTT helmet code in Waypoint yet?

According to your service record, you need to play 47 more matchmaking games to reach 1000 games. The dstt helmet requires you to play 1000 matchmaking games.

Hey, at least your close. :smiley:

Been a while since I’ve seen this topic. From what I recall JIP games do not count toward the 1,000 games.

i got the regular raider helmet that requires 1000 games ???

> i got the regular raider helmet that requires 1000 games ???

No, the regular Raider helmet does not require 1000 games. The DISTORT skinned version does.

> i got the regular raider helmet that requires 1000 games ???

The regular Raider armor requires that you complete the first 3 episodes in Spartan Ops.

> Been a while since I’ve seen this topic. From what I recall JIP games do not count toward the 1,000 games.

I got mine at exactly 1,000 games completed.

Not sure if JiP games count toward games completed (I know DNFs do NOT count toward games completed).

> > Been a while since I’ve seen this topic. From what I recall JIP games do not count toward the 1,000 games.
>
> I got mine at exactly 1,000 games completed.
>
> <mark>Not sure if JiP games count toward games completed</mark> (I know DNFs do NOT count toward games completed).

I’m pretty sure they don’t.

I know this because I have a discrepancy of several hundred games between my stats on here (which is the number that needs to say 1000+ to unlock the helmet) and the number of games displayed in-game, yet there’s no way I’ve quit several hundred games so it can’t be due to DNFs only.

I’ve definitely joined a lot in progress though so I’m pretty sure JIP and DNF games don’t count towards the 1000 requirement.