QoG Female Halo players

I am Fantasy, Leader of Queens of Gaming, we are an all female casual gaming clan and we are currently looking for more female Halo players to join us.
We are recruiting for Halo MCC but we will be moving to Halo 5 in the Fall and looking for two Halo 360 Leaders to help bring back our Halo 360 division for Halo Reach.
Our goal is to make a fun, casual and even at times a competitive experience for all Halo female gamers regardless of skill level. We play anything from multiplayer, customs, spartan ops and even campaign. We try to have a weekly game nights and sometimes friendly 4v4’s for fun. We are also planning a Halo campaign marathon starting later this month before the release of Halo 5.

If any ladies interested in joining QoG please contact me on Xbox GT: xD Fantasy
Thank you.

-Watch Us Conquer

i dont wanna join the clan because im a guy, but if you ever need someone to just come and fill the lobby, I would be more than happy to. and i am not a -Yoink- over the top gamer guy who wants every girl on xbox. thats just rude.

I as well don’t want to join because I am a guy and I am in a gaming community already but I love to play custom games so if there’s ever an opening, I would love to play with you guys.

What’s the average KD? I with a pretty sweet company that’s going for metals and rewards etc. Considering joining but I don’t want it just to be slackers I need goals met lol.

Doing halo 5 yet?

I love playing Halo it’s my favorite game and I would like to be your friend and play Halo with you I am a guy I’m not a girl so I hope that I can join you and play Halo with you I’m a cool guy so you have nothing to worry about my gamertag is paperstackposey please add me as a friend on Xbox One and Xbox360

<>I love playing Halo it’s my favorite game and I would like to be your friend and play Halo with you I am a guy I’m not a girl so I hope that I can join you and play Halo with you I’m a cool guy so you have nothing to worry about my gamertag is paperstackposey please add me as a friend on Xbox One and Xbox360 </p>

Thread is from over 2 years, don’t revive old topic please