PVE WARZONE NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

The next step in Warzone has to be fighting waves of A.I and bosses while defending the core. As you waves are cleared enemies get tougher and you get req items as well. I have seen a forum post about this pop occasionally but I don’t think 343i has noticed it. Not pointing fingers just saying.
343i did say if there was enough outcry for game modes, they will make sure it will happen. Look at Social playlist, we have been demanding so much now it has sorta come? And this also applies to previous custom game modes like infection and grifball.
Remember that companies will publicly deny things so they can keep a secret project good.

Nah they’ve seen it and im sure theyre workin on it. Theres thread already started thats 55 pages. They saw it.

That would be Firefight…

> 2535435109040224;3:
> That would be Firefight…

Doubt it. Not sayin i wouldnt want it because i really do. But warzone according 343 is supposed to scratch our PvE itch. So if there gonna be a wave based survival mode they will do it in warzone. Im certain but hey ive been wrong before.

Either way it would still just be a larger version of firefight. I am also a fan of firefight as well.

There are already quite a number of threads on this.

Though I will continue to support this idea until 343 makes it happen. You got normal warzone where it’s PVE and PVP, warzone assault where it’s only PVP.

Only thing left is a PVE warzone.

Pve only warzone baby!!!

Don’t see how that’s much different than campaign, but if ppl enjoy it, I’m all for it.

Hey o won’t play it too often, but the option to play it would be good. Actually if I get req credits I’ll play the crap out of it

> 2535470213633350;8:
> Don’t see how that’s much different than campaign, but if ppl enjoy it, I’m all for it.

I would just play campaign but i didnt enjoy it much as i thought i would. And i usually enjoy halo campaigns. But sadly halo 5 in my opinion will need better coop mode.

> 2533274826169012;2:
> Nah they’ve seen it and im sure theyre workin on it. Theres thread already started thats 55 pages. They saw it.

We must bug them more about it

Ah. Thanks! You can unlock emblems/medals in campaign, but no req points. Maybe cuz you get to practice with the power weapons in campaign.

> 2533274816651802;11:
> > 2533274826169012;2:
> > Nah they’ve seen it and im sure theyre workin on it. Theres thread already started thats 55 pages. They saw it.
>
>
> We must bug them more about it

Absolutely and we will…i was just reassuring our good friend here that hope is not lost.

> 2535470213633350;12:
> Ah. Thanks! You can unlock emblems/medals in campaign, but no req points. Maybe cuz you get to practice with the power weapons in campaign.

You can? I dont remember seeing or unlocking anything. And i beat it twice both times on legendary. Ima have to look that one up. But as far as req weapons go im going at that hard in warzone. Im storin up for when they release pve only warzone hopefully reqs enabled. Hopefully we can start at req level 9 so i can start burnin through this higher level stuff.

we need more variety

I think destiny is more to your liking OP

If 343i is planning to add some tipe of warzone/firefight mix I think it will be at the last months of the free content to prevent players from leaving warzone and keep people buying req packs