putting sprint in a "no-sprint" environment

classic halo has no sprint in a no sprint environment,
COD has sprint in a sprint environment.
all imo

does halo5 have sprint in a “no-sprint” environment!?

some people say running-and-gunning take the tactical fun away from halo and sprint feels a bit generic. I feel the game needs some adjustment changes to fully get the best out of sprint.

will there be an update to adjust this type of gameplay issue or does 343 feel that it is perfectly fine?

Like what? What needs to change?
I don’t remember Halo 1-3 being all that Tactical and sprint has not changed that in either direction.
The maps have been designed for sprint currently, what would you have them change.

> 2576836393959214;2:
> Like what? What needs to change?
> I don’t remember Halo 1-3 being all that Tactical and sprint has not changed that in either direction.
> The maps have been designed for sprint currently, what would you have them change.

have you actually played 1-3? remember rainbow six 3?

classic halo was not about run-n-gun or the fastest to pull the trigger wins, but more about accurate timing to trick your opponent and 90% of the the best attacks were sneak attacks like rainbow six (sort of). I could add more about how classic halo was slightly more tactical but i would let you decide your opinion.

as for what i would have change about halo 5? dunno because im a player and with that said, i only can feel something wrong with a game without knowing what should be corrected. whats wrong imo? if sprint is a must then game-play should be suitable for sprint.

although i don’t like COD games personally, i do feel that those type of games are close to perfect in design and sprint compliments that style of gameplay. I don’t know what else to tell you at the moment.

Will there be a new sprint topic every day or something? Hasn’t this been hashed-out enough?

> 2533274827225935;4:
> Will there be a new sprint topic every day or something? Hasn’t this been hashed-out enough?

Doesn’t mean we just have to lay down and accept sprint.

> 2533274909329991;3:
> > 2576836393959214;2:
> > Like what? What needs to change?
> > I don’t remember Halo 1-3 being all that Tactical and sprint has not changed that in either direction.
> > The maps have been designed for sprint currently, what would you have them change.
>
>
> have you actually played 1-3? remember rainbow six 3?
>
> classic halo was not about run-n-gun or the fastest to pull the trigger wins, but more about accurate timing to trick your opponent and 90% of the the best attacks were sneak attacks like rainbow six (sort of). I could add more about how classic halo was slightly more tactical but i would let you decide your opinion.
>
> as for what i would have change about halo 5? dunno because im a player and with that said, i only can feel something wrong with a game without knowing what should be corrected. whats wrong imo? if sprint is a must then game-play should be suitable for sprint.
>
> although i don’t like COD games personally, i do feel that those type of games are close to perfect in design and sprint compliments that style of gameplay. I don’t know what else to tell you at the moment.

Wait are you saying that Halo 5 isn’t tactical? Because Halo 5 is so far away from a run and gun like COD with the sprint and the new spartan abilites they really have given us players a lot of options when you run into a fight.

Instead of asking for sprint to be changed or removed try asking for separate playlists where one is the “classic” halo without spartan abilities.

Sprint doesn’t change anything except getting from one place to another faster compared to older halo games and the fact that there is no shield regeneration when sprinting makes players decide whether they want to quickly rush for a power weapon or vehicle before the enemy or to take cover and wait for their shields to recharge.