Putting CSR in all playlists was a mistake...

Have already been put in several games full of people boosting with extra controllers and guest accounts. I know boosting is somewhat inevitable, but this is going to ruin casual playlists.

EDITED

People are actually caring enough about CSR to boost? I honestly didn’t think anyone would care.

Limiting CSR to those who are SR-130 is a horrible idea, nobody should be forced to go through all 130 levels just to play games with skill based matching.

If you are running into people who are boosting, file a complaint and move on, people boost regardless of skill based ranks.

It’s unfortunate that all playlist minus two are casual then. Throwdown and Doubles being the minority.

> It’s unfortunate that all playlist minus two are casual then. Throwdown and Doubles being the minority.

Rumble pit isn’t casual.

People boosting their CSR in Halo 4, I don’t even…

I can’t even think of a proper analogy for that. Eh, here goes nothing.

Boosting in Halo 4 is like cheating in a family match of poker where absolutely no real money is on the line.

> People are actually caring enough about CSR to boost? I honestly didn’t think anyone would care.

Well if anything this proves that 343I was wrong and people do indeed care about their CSR.

> Limiting CSR to those who are SR-130 is a horrible idea, nobody should be forced to go through all 130 levels just to play games with skill based matching.
>
> If you are running into people who are boosting, file a complaint and move on, people boost regardless of skill based ranks.

just a suggestion i could care less, just saying this generic CSR will ruin certain playlists. it seems weird to me considering one original reason we didnt get ranked was to stop boosting, and its much easier to do it now

> People boosting their CSR in Halo 4, I don’t even…
>
> I can’t even think of a proper analogy for that. Eh, here goes nothing.
>
> Boosting in Halo 4 is like cheating in a family match of poker where absolutely no real money is on the line.
>
>
>
> > People are actually caring enough about CSR to boost? I honestly didn’t think anyone would care.
>
> Well if anything this proves that 343I was wrong and people do indeed care about their CSR.

It’s more ironic than anything, CSR is nothing to boast about. Unless of course your a lvl 50 in flood /sarcasm

I for one am getting sick of boosters in Rumble Pit. I was Trying to get my 50 then all the sudden I’m stuck on 41 until I ran into boosters. Ended up dropping my skill back to a 39 because of people that wanted to cheat. I didn’t think anyone would care to boost CSR in Halo 4 but I was proven wrong. I’m better of in Infinity Slayer or Big Team because Rumble Pit players with a CSR of 40 or higher belong to a booting team. It made me curious after being in a game with four 50’s and 3 49’s and I was the only 41 in there. This is really irritating that there is little to know legitimate way to get a 50 in Rumble Pit. I wish it was more like Lone Wolfs from Halo 3 and restricted to 1 player per party and limiting it to 6 Players to avoid poor Spawns. I hope 343i will listen and split the playlists between competitive and social. I’m done with Rumble Pit, limiting the 50’s to the boosters is unfair especially when there’s hardly anyone within the 40’s range.