put ranks in halo reach!!! (no flamers please)

Halo reach in my opinion is game that had its moments in the beginning, but now it’s the same old stuff; playing mlg, etc… and not recieving a goal to reach. H3 and H2 were games that goals were ment to reached. you play games in halo reach and people dont take things seriously. If ranks are put into this game, I guarantee that more people are going to come back to this game. 1-50 is the last hope of this game.

It’s already been confirmed that they will NOT be putting ranks in Reach. Sorry.

I agree 100%

> It’s already been confirmed that they will NOT be putting ranks in Reach. Sorry.

That’s very cOLD.

> > It’s already been confirmed that they will NOT be putting ranks in Reach. Sorry.
>
> That’s very cOLD.

…Yes, I know it’s old news. That was kind of my point.

We need Ranks guys!!!

Ranks may be needed, but it’s not going to happen in Reach now that Halo 4 is coming out this year.

Implement ranks from 50-50? So everybody is the best!

WITH ALL THE UPDATES THEY’RE DOING FOR REACH, THEY HAVE THE TIME TO DO A TITLE UPDATE AND ADD RANKS!!!

343: “Ok guys, lets put aside everything we are doing for Halo 4 and add a ranking system to a game that already ran its course. Doesn’t that sound like a swell idea?”

Seriously, give it up, its not going to happen.

Look, I understand you feel strongly about ranks in Reach but again, it was already confirmed that it is NOT happening. Period.

I suggest you do not spam the forums with additional duplicate topics as they will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you’d like to contribute to this thread (without spamming) then by all means, feel free.