Put invasion in Halo 4!

Invasion was the greatest game type in Halo Reach. It’s downfall was the lack of maps.

If a decent amount of maps are implemented for invasion on Halo 4, then all I gotta say is I will be playing Halo 4 until its offline!

I love to see a Invasion 2.0 in Halo 4 but who knows they may have amazing new gametypes that will blow our minds away

Yeah, that’s always what I wanted. Like a sequel to invasion. The only thing that will blow my mind is something similar to that. Invasion is just the perfect game type because it requires so much team work, and as the game progresses you get more powerful weapons and vehicles. Plus, its spartans vs elites. I just love it.

Ehh…it was ok. The best part I remember was when another player quit you had to wait 2 minutes plus just to pick up where you left off and there are 12 of them soo…ehh. I agree with your statement about the lack of maps. What about what you are transporting though? It would be cool if the player could carry a piece of space equipment then leave in some kind of cinematic sequence based on the material he or she is carrying.

I find Invasion to be quite underrated and would like to see it in some form in Halo 4.

> Ehh…it was ok. The best part I remember was when another player quit you had to wait 2 minutes plus just to pick up where you left off and there are 16 of them soo…ehh. I agree with your statement about the lack of maps. What about what you are transporting though? It would be cool if the player could carry a piece of space equipment then leave in some kind of cinematic sequence based on the material he or she is carrying.

Dunno what you are talking about??? What do you mean you have to wait 2 minutes? And 16 what? Invasion only has 12 people.

I really liked Invansion, but if they’re going to hall–Yoink- it and abandon it like Reach then don’t even bother.

> I really liked Invansion, but if they’re going to hall–Yoink!- it and abandon it like Reach then don’t even bother.

I’d rather have it a little bit and not at all, and they are updating invasion in Reach probably next month. Hopefully.

oops! Should of said it like this, " Invasion has 12 players, but when one player quits it takes forever for the game to pick up where it left off at. Mostly due to lagging issues. "