Put every vehicle and weapon on Halo 4

Damn the fanrate, just do everything. dont worry bout balance or that crap.

reason i feel reach was a bust is cause they were afraid of risking stuff. just do it all.

haha it would indeed be funner that way.
I WANTZ TEH OVAR 9000Z SCORPIANZ SPAWNED AT TEH SAME THAME!

> Damn the fanrate, just do everything. dont worry bout balance or that crap.
>
> reason i feel reach was a bust is cause they were afraid of risking stuff. just do it all.

They risked a lot in halo reach and it failed horribly. They changed many core things that many fans didn’t like.

“don’t worry about balance or that crap”?

Are you serious? balance is a key element in Halo 4, In Halo Reach, if you play a game w/out armor abilities, it is pretty balanced except for the nades. All they need to do is take out AA’s for good and return equipment as pick ups on a map that are limited use, or just take them out completely. Balance shall be restored

Oh and to add, I agree all the precision weapons should be all added into one game, except they all need to be changed a little bit. First off, bloom HAS to be removed.

BR w/ Spread and hitscan. let me explain, if you shoot someone from a short to Medium ranged, all 3 bullets will hit, if you shoot someone from a farther distance than medium, 2 shots will hit them, if you hit them from a Long distance, 1 bullet will hit, and if your quite the distance away, none of the bullets will hit them.

DMRs ROF must be reduced, up to 3 times slower. But it should dominate at long distances, but at medium to sort-of-long-distances the BR will dominate this weapon.

Then a silenced Pistol should return, like in odst, that is not dual wieldable, and then a dual wieldable halo 2 pistol should return. than the halo 3 magnum should return, but with a scope, and it will kill at medium to semi long ranges.

Then both the carbine and needle rifle should return. Carbine will act more like the BR, and the Needle Rifle will be more like a DMR.

And then all the guns should return, Maulers, SMGs, brute shot should just replace the concussion

i think the DMR should NOT dominate at long distances. It destroys maps like hemmorage, no one uses the middle part of the map (which used to be like where all the action was…

> i think the DMR should NOT dominate at long distances. It destroys maps like hemmorage, no one uses the middle part of the map (which used to be like where all the action was…

good point. it should be taken out completely.

> they were afraid of risking stuff.

What? Tons of risks were taken with Reach, and most of them bombed.