Put Anniversary Slayer in Rumble Pit

Dear 343 matchmaking team, I know you are hard at work putting the finishing polishes on Halo 4, but when your done with that and turn your head back towards our current love, Halo Reach, can you please put Anniversary Slayer into Rumble Pit, its the greatest gametype you have in all of Reach’s matchmaking, and now that you took away Anniversary FFA I have no way of playing it in matchmaking anymore, PLEASE put this one gametype in Rumble Pit so it can be experienced again.

Ooh, I am actually a fan of this idea. Only for players with the maps, but I’d be cool with this!

I’ve wanted this for a long, long time. I’d also like to see Anni BTB put into BTB as voting options, not just the maps.

I wouldn’t mind some Anniversary gametypes thrown into playlists, especially if they’re completely missing now.

I assume it won’t ever happen because players wouldn’t know what was going on and be curious as to why in one game mode, their Pistol is a 3SK and the other, it is a 5SK.

Same reason we don’t have Vanilla & TU gamemodes in the same playlists.

I’d like to see it happen, but I don’t see it happening.

> I assume it won’t ever happen because players wouldn’t know what was going on and be curious as to why in one game mode, their Pistol is a 3SK and the other, it is a 5SK.
>
> Same reason we don’t have Vanilla & TU gamemodes in the same playlists.
>
> I’d like to see it happen, but I don’t see it happening.

But we can ooh, and ah and imagine the greatness!

I would be totally fine with this.

> I’ve wanted this for a long, long time. I’d also like to see Anni BTB put into BTB as voting options, not just the maps.

Yeah I’d like to see Anniversary BTB Slayer in BTB as well. I really feel like the majority of players don’t even know what Anniversary settings are and if they knew what they actually were and how it didn’t include things like armor abilities then Anniversary would be a hell of a lot more popular.