Purchasing REQ pack bundles

Why are single packs the only ones that can be bought with RP? Why can’t I buy the 5x gold bundle for 50k RP, or the 10+3 gold bundle for 130k RP? I and lots of folks tend to let RP accumulate then binge on pack purchases, 10-50 packs at a time. It would be nice if we didn’t need to sit there and manually buy single packs.Same could be said for silver packs, btw. all packs should have a 5x or 10x option you can buy with RP.

(Moving this post to a more appropriate forum location - mods should feel free to delete the duplicate post from the support forum)

Cause most people buy a gold pack as soon as they get 10k RP lol, and don’t really save up till they have 50k. When they show those big packs that cost money they want to advertise how great of a deal, which it is but having a RP price dispels that need to put real money to get those packs. Also having a RP price that doesn’t go down through bulk pricing while real money does, with each gold pack in a bundle costing less and less the bigger the bundle will only serve as ammunition for people to criticise 343 req pricing.

Its fine the way it is.

> 2533274967369999;2:
> Cause most people buy a gold pack as soon as they get 10k RP lol, and don’t really save up till they have 50k. When they show those big packs that cost money they want to advertise how great of a deal, which it is but having a RP price dispels that need to put real money to get those packs. Also having a RP price that doesn’t go down through bulk pricing while real money does, with each gold pack in a bundle costing less and less the bigger the bundle will only serve as ammunition for people to criticise 343 req pricing.
>
> Its fine the way it is.

Almost everyone I play with saves up and buys in bulk at one time. It’s different when you have everything unlocked already. When I was first unlocking things, i opened a pack whenever I had 10k.

There’s literally no downside to allowing bulk RP purchases. At least allow 50k RP purchases of 5 gold packs (that package doesn’t even have a discount, so there’s no confusion there).

> 2533274906308237;3:
> > 2533274967369999;2:
> > Cause most people buy a gold pack as soon as they get 10k RP lol, and don’t really save up till they have 50k. When they show those big packs that cost money they want to advertise how great of a deal, which it is but having a RP price dispels that need to put real money to get those packs. Also having a RP price that doesn’t go down through bulk pricing while real money does, with each gold pack in a bundle costing less and less the bigger the bundle will only serve as ammunition for people to criticise 343 req pricing.
> >
> > Its fine the way it is.
>
> Almost everyone I play with saves up and buys in bulk at one time. It’s different when you have everything unlocked already. When I was first unlocking things, i opened a pack whenever I had 10k.
>
> There’s literally no downside to allowing bulk RP purchases. At least allow 50k RP purchases of 5 gold packs (that package doesn’t even have a discount, so there’s no confusion there).

This would be a good addition. 343 has said there will be no additional UI changes for H5, so maybe it could make it’s way to H6. We should be able to choose the number of packs, and the point total calculates automatically based on the number of packs.