Purchased 2 Gold Packs, Did Not Receive Either

Last night I used 20,000 REQ points to purchase 2 Gold Packs. After purchasing each one I received an error saying that they couldn’t be opened but would be available later in my unopened packs. They never showed up however. So I spent 20K and didn’t receive either Gold Pack.What’s up with that?

> 2535414191226696;1:
> Last night I used 20,000 REQ points to purchase 2 Gold Packs. After purchasing each one I received an error saying that they couldn’t be opened but would be available later in my unopened packs. They never showed up however. So I spent 20K and didn’t receive either Gold Pack.What’s up with that?

There is a glitch that causes this. If the points were deducted, and the req packs are gone, the items from those packs were added to your req inventory. You can check for the additional items in game or here on WP.

Happened to me too. I payed for the packs, they made the sound as if they opened, and POOF! I contacted Xbox, and after about half an hour, they were able to put it through. It happened at least 3 or 4 times to me.

> 2533274924951910;3:
> Happened to me too. I payed for the packs, they made the sound as if they opened, and POOF! I contacted Xbox, and after about half an hour, they were able to put it through. It happened at least 3 or 4 times to me.

If this happens to you in the future, just do as instructed in the post above. No need to contact xbox. I wish they would fix that glitch so none of us had to go through this.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> > 2535414191226696;1:
> > Last night I used 20,000 REQ points to purchase 2 Gold Packs. After purchasing each one I received an error saying that they couldn’t be opened but would be available later in my unopened packs. They never showed up however. So I spent 20K and didn’t receive either Gold Pack.What’s up with that?
>
>
> There is a glitch that causes this. If the points were deducted, and the req packs are gone, the items from those packs were added to your req inventory. You can check for the additional items in game or here on WP.

Is there an easy way to see which REQs were added? Because otherwise this is a huge pain when you have hundreds of REQs and don’t remember exactly what you had before opening a pack.