Punishment?

Last night my son and his friend were playing war games online, I was at a hockey game. I got online this morning and a message appeared saying that I have been temporarily banned from earning Xp points. The link provided a few possible reasons, but was rather unclear as to the reason. Does anyone know how long this ban will last , and how it can be avoided in the future. I apologize for the boys, but it is difficult to correct the problem if I don’t know what it is. Any insight/ advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Well, they were either:

• Boosting for achievements or stats

• Sitting and not moving throughout several games.

Refer to This

They may have been helping each other earn achievements/armor/accolades… 343 Ban boosters… Quitting too many games a day could also be the reason… That’s all I can think of…

The OP reeks of boosting. Check your recent games, see if anything looks weird.

Any idea how long the ban will last?

> Any idea how long the ban will last?

1st Offense - 24hrs
2nd Offense - 1 week
3rd Offense - i really don’t think you want to go there, lol.

How do you boost for achievements ? I’ve been playing halo since the original Xbox launch, but I’m pretty new to the online community. So, please forgive my ignorance.

Thank you I will deal with this matter. Thanks to all that have replied, it is much appreciated.

> How do you boost for achievements ? I’ve been playing halo since the original Xbox launch, but I’m pretty new to the online community. So, please forgive my ignorance.

Either have two or more xboxs put together, then have only one or two ppl sign in, then have the rest as guest and basically unlock achievements by attempting them with “guest players”. I wouldn’t recommend this, but if you really want to get achievements, get actually XBL players, get into a group and attempt the achievement, that way everyone is playing and you wont get xp ban.

P.S. Welcome to Waypoint.

I think I will continue to get my achievements the old fashion way. But thanks for the insight.

> I think I will continue to get my achievements the old fashion way. But thanks for the insight.

Glad to assist.