Pulse Grenades.

Short of full party boosting, how do I use Pulse Grenades to get kills?

I don’t understand the first part of your sentence. On the other hand, why don’t you use the grenades to take off enemy shields and shoot them to death?

> I don’t understand the first part of your sentence. On the other hand, why don’t you use the grenades to take off enemy shields and shoot them to death?

Commendations.

> I don’t understand the first part of your sentence. On the other hand, why don’t you use the grenades to take off enemy shields and shoot them to death?

If I’m correctly he is trying to get the Mastery Commendation for Pulse grenades.

> I don’t understand the first part of your sentence.

Full party boosting: Getting myself and one other person and enough spare controllers to fill a lobby and just farm kills on the empty guest controllers.

> On the other hand, why don’t you use the grenades to take off enemy shields and shoot them to death?

There’s a commendation to get X kills with Pulse Grenades.

And even that is difficult to pull off. Players stay in the sphere for so little time that there is barely any shield loss.

Yeh, pretty stupid like the plasma pistol commendation, most people don’t use them to get kills but to strip shields.

My advice, user grenadier perk with explosive perk.

after you strip shields.

p.s. they should have started us with two pulse grenades, they are barely useful.

Lower someone’s shields slightly then directly hit them with a Pulse.

Use the extra starting grenades perk and rush to the favourite initial weapon drop. Spam one on the drop and one their side of the drop just as they are about to pick it up.

Get kill.

Rinse & repeat many times. Doesn’t always have to be the initial drop, random pulse grenade drops are your friend, and continue to use them as normal also to block door ways etc.

Really good for dropping at your feet when someone is trying to rush you with Sword/Shotgun too.