Pulse Carbine

Thoughts on the Pulse Carbine?

I understand the reasoning behind it on paper but it just has never felt good or rewarding to shoot. I think I would much more enjoy it if the projectiles were faster and the homing effect was reduced significantly. It would certainly be more skillful and consistent.

Yeah I still don’t like the pulse carbine at all. Needs a full rework at which point you may as well bring back the og carbine. :frowning:

> 2535415901364412;2:
> Yeah I still don’t like the pulse carbine at all. Needs a full rework at which point you may as well bring back the og carbine. :frowning:

Problem with the OG Carbine is it does not really fulfill a unique sandbox role. Just another mid to long range precision weapon. If anything I think moving the pulse carbine’s role closer towards the storm/plasma rifle would be better, as we don’t really seem to have any close to mid range shield melting weapons in infinite as of yet. Either way I think a burst with very slow moving plasma projectiles could be something with a really great skillgap to learn so that you would need to lead shots and it would only really be viable at mid range.