Pull up a chair, won't you?

Hey. :slight_smile:

The moderators are super busy right now, trying to keep things organized so we don’t have five pages of threads all about the same thing. While they do that, I thought we could chat for a second.

I know many of you are disappointed right now. I’ve been reading your posts; I’ve been skimming your threads; I’ve been staying on top of your conversations. I also know that this disappointment comes from you being excited about Halo 4. Please know I speak for everybody at the studio when I say we appreciate your passion, enthusiasm, and the fact that you care enough about this game to stop by our forums and chat about it months before its release.

We’re excited about sharing more details with you. And that time will come. It just wasn’t tonight.

Thank you to those of you that voted for Halo 4 for Most Anticipated Game. We have been and we’ll continue working incredibly hard to bring you an experience you will thoroughly enjoy. And I am confident we will not let you down.

<3

We love you too, 343.

Just wanted to take the time to sum up issues, I had to prioritize and this was a little lower on the list so here goes,

Tonight after the VGA’s users started mass posting threads on the following:

• There was no clear indication there would be no trailer at the VGA’s,
    Frankie did post on twitter it was presumed to be a lie to mislead us,

• We got beat by Mass Effect
    eh, its a decent and muti-platform game

I also think I should have emphasized on the fact a trailer was NOT confirmed on my original post.

With the influx of posts one moderator started locking threads and it was presumed he had either gone rouge or 343 were silencing us. I reacted poorly and got into a argument with said moderator.

I was working the situation from a different angle trying to let people express and voice their concerns. Me and said moderator were both trying to help but ended up working against each other and causing more problems.

After this thread was created things cleared up, me and the moderator sorted our differences and I have written a report of what happened and why to BS Angel, I must say she seems very concerned and I’m sure our voice has now been heard and this won’t happen again.

As I said before I apologize for my part in this.

Lastly so we got beat by ME3 and we didn’t get a trailer tonight we all banded together and watched a good award show together. We’ll get a trailer soon enough and I’m sure If Halo 4 is as good as we think it is we will win the GOTY!

Lets get back to discussing Halo and put this behind us. Thanks

Thank you bs angel.
Thank you 343.

are you guys behind your development schedule?

> We love you too, 343.

the utter truth

Thanks 343 i admit i was a little sad not mad thanks for actually adressing our concerns i know you need more time to make the trailer really great.

But again thanks for haveing the class and kindness to write and adress our problems.

<4!

> are you guys behind your development schedule?

I sure hope not, that is what happened to BF3 and MW3. What ended up happening?

BF3 is full of bugs and MW3 recycled so many things from MW2.

Thank you !
NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I am very excited. I can’t wait to hear more about Halo 4. :smiley:

Thank you bs angel! I was disappointed (but not surprised) by the lack of a vga trailer. And I remember you said that before in the bulletin about 2 weeks ago about “that time coming”. I just ask, can you give us a relative time frame for “that time”? These six months have been very long.

I love you BS Angel and 343! Despite what everyone is saying about you guys currently, I still think your the best gaming company out there! Keep up the good work!

> > are you guys behind your development schedule?
>
> I sure hope not, that is what happened to BF3 and MW3. What ended up happening?
>
> BF3 is full of bugs and MW3 recycled so many things from MW2.

Both of those game had about 2 years to be developed, though. This game has been being developed since nearly after Halo 3.

Lets hope the confidence doesn’t misguide you. But I know you guys know the competitive community exists so I’ll leave it at that.

Thanks. It’s nice to have someone address the disappointment tonight and understand people are mad.

Lock ALL of the threads!

<3 you 343i keep it up!! :slight_smile:

> Thank you bs angel! I was disappointed (but not surprised) by the lack of a vga trailer. And I remember you said that before in the bulletin about 2 weeks ago about “that time coming”. I just ask, can you give us a relative time frame for “that time”? These six months have been very long.

This.

I dont need an exact date, but just a little hint would be appreciated very much.

That clears up a few issues. So does that mean we have to wait until next year for another preview?