Pu Hemorrhage and Reflection in Classic

I mean when the TU hits, and the CEA maps get put in, put these in also. I can’t figure out for the life of me why they aren’t already in it.

Reflection, yes. But Hemorrhage? Do we really need another playlist that features that abomination of a map? No. Definitely not.

*With original weapon/power up locations.

Yes, we do.

It is a classic map, and it deserves to be put in.

Reflection: Hopefully

Hemorrhage: Please no.

A GOOD Forged Coagulation: Do want.

There is nothing wrong with the hemorrhage.

It is the exact same map it used to be.

Put it in.

> Reflection: Hopefully
>
> Hemorrhage: Please no.
>
> A GOOD Forged Coagulation: Do want.

the rocks in the middle only promote camping. BG was lightyears better than coag but i bet you started on H2

> There is nothing wrong with the hemorrhage.
>
> It is the exact same map it used to be.
>
> Put it in.

far from being like bg

> > There is nothing wrong with the hemorrhage.
> >
> > It is the exact same map it used to be.
> >
> > Put it in.
>
> far from being like bg

It IS BG.

> > > There is nothing wrong with the hemorrhage.
> > >
> > > It is the exact same map it used to be.
> > >
> > > Put it in.
> >
> > far from being like bg
>
> It IS BG.

No, it’s not. The topography is taken from H2’s Coagulation. The only thing that’s even remotely like in BG are the bases themselves.

> > Reflection: Hopefully
> >
> > Hemorrhage: Please no.
> >
> > A GOOD Forged Coagulation: Do want.
>
> the rocks in the middle only promote camping. BG was lightyears better than coag but i bet you started on H2

No, I started with Halo CE, and I love Blood Gulch, but it’s NOT POSSIBLE IN REACH. Hemorrhage uses Coagulation’s geometry, but not the bases and some rocks are different. Coagulation NEEDS to replace Hemorrhage.

Already a post OP, but still, only reflection as long as it plays well with the gameplay

> > > > There is nothing wrong with the hemorrhage.
> > > >
> > > > It is the exact same map it used to be.
> > > >
> > > > Put it in.
> > >
> > > far from being like bg
> >
> > It IS BG.
>
> No, it’s not. The topography is taken from H2’s Coagulation. The only thing that’s even remotely like in BG are the bases themselves.

considering Coagulation was extremely similar to BG, almost every aspect is “remotely” similar.

if you played BG long enough you would know that hemmorage is NOT like BG at all.

> > > > > There is nothing wrong with the hemorrhage.
> > > > >
> > > > > It is the exact same map it used to be.
> > > > >
> > > > > Put it in.
> > > >
> > > > far from being like bg
> > >
> > > It IS BG.
> >
> > No, it’s not. The topography is taken from H2’s Coagulation. The only thing that’s even remotely like in BG are the bases themselves.
>
> considering Coagulation was extremely similar to BG, almost every aspect is “remotely” similar.

And wrong again. Coagulation was larger than BG, and the hills weren’t as high.

Reflection: OH HELL YES. Why? Cause I’ve play tested a few games on my own Classic variant with the sad excuse of rules that Bungie called “Team Classic” that they left behind. And the matches were fast, and fun… VERY fun!

Hemmohage: NO. I’m sick of playing on this map, period. YES IF-AND ONLY IF it’s in a “Classic BTB” playlist. I do NOT want to do 4v4 on Hemmorhage… screw that!

> Hemmohage: NO. I’m sick of playing on this map, period. YES IF-AND ONLY IF it’s in a “Classic BTB” playlist. I do NOT want to do 4v4 on Hemmorhage… screw that!

I loved CTF Pro in Team Objective on Hemorrhage. With no radar and the Mongoose being your only vehicle, I won virtually every single time. =D