(PSA )To the people concerned about the Forge maps

Ducain23 (One of the community cartographers) clarified that we would be getting the 15 “Real maps” in addition to the indefinite number of Forge maps, so dont worry about them, the real map packs are coming.

Here is the video

I don’t have an exact timestamp but he says it while playing BTB on Deadlock

And what is his source?

Do we know how many of them will be true BTB maps and how many will be a repainted version of the rig?

> 2533274953123640;2:
> And what is his source?

Well, he was one of the guys who helped MAKE the Forge maps that 343i is releasing, so that would probably have some weight. :stuck_out_tongue:

@ around 2:40:47 in the stream video

Whats the big deal if they’re forged or “real”? Does being made with forge objects make them not “real”? If the rest of the maps to come out are as good as these, then bring em on!

> 2533274953123640;2:
> And what is his source?

Gee, I’m not quite sure.

Maybe he actually was able to speak to the devs. Since, you know, he was actually at their studio? His word carries more weight with me than all these people on the forums assuming straight out of their -Yoink- that all of the maps are going to be forged.

it info comes from a video he is watching about the devs talking about the making of the forged maps for BTB and that there will be more to come throughout the coming year that will not come from just forge creations

> 2556731038472681;6:
> Whats the big deal if they’re forged or “real”? Does being made with forge objects make them not “real”? If the rest of the maps to come out are as good as these, then bring em on!

cuz the forge objects all look bland with no texture and also is there a schedule for when the maps are coming out yet

> 2533274884116647;9:
> > 2556731038472681;6:
> > Whats the big deal if they’re forged or “real”? Does being made with forge objects make them not “real”? If the rest of the maps to come out are as good as these, then bring em on!
>
>
> cuz the forge objects all look bland with no texture and also is there a schedule for when the maps are coming out yet

I don’t think they look bland at all. I think you’re just jumping on the “i hate everything 343 does” bandwagon. Whats so great about texture?

> 2533274884116647;9:
> > 2556731038472681;6:
> > Whats the big deal if they’re forged or “real”? Does being made with forge objects make them not “real”? If the rest of the maps to come out are as good as these, then bring em on!
>
>
> cuz the forge objects all look bland with no texture and also is there a schedule for when the maps are coming out yet

This is a joke, right? Have you seen the Forge maps in this game? Especially the Halo 2 remake? Did you even watch the Sprint episode about Forge

> 2533274884116647;9:
> > 2556731038472681;6:
>
>

But the BTB maps out currentlyare fun and play well. And that is all that matters for MP. People were 100% fine with that for Halo: Reach or 3 and even 4. Why are people complaining now.

Especially since the items used in the BTB are some of the best looking forge Items I have seen. Like literally 2 of then I would never have know it was forge if I was new to the series and no one told me

> 2533274884116647;9:
> > 2556731038472681;6:
>
>

I’m sorry, but when you’re actually focused on the game, textures literally do not matter AT -Yoinking!- ALL.