PSA: red reticle bug is disabling magnetism/assist

There is currently a bug in multiplayer (at least for me on pc) where the reticle never turns red for unsc weapons no matter how close you get to an enemy player. This is disabling bullet magnetism and massively reducing aim assist on all unsc weaponry. I’m seeing lots of people arguing over aim assist with some saying it’s too strong and others saying it’s too weak but the reality is it’s wildly different in singleplayer training/drills vs online multiplayer in both pvp and bot arena. This needs to be hotfixed asap because it’s ruining players perception of the game and has personally turned me away from the multiplayer portions of the flight unless it’s fixed.

> 2533274866720209;1:
> There is currently a bug in multiplayer (at least for me on pc) where the reticle never turns red for unsc weapons no matter how close you get to an enemy player. This is disabling bullet magnetism and massively reducing aim assist on all unsc weaponry. I’m seeing lots of people arguing over aim assist with some saying it’s too strong and others saying it’s too weak but the reality is it’s wildly different in singleplayer training/drills vs online multiplayer in both pvp and bot arena. This needs to be hotfixed asap because it’s ruining players perception of the game and has personally turned me away from the multiplayer portions of the flight unless it’s fixed.

Do you have a video that shows us with clarity? This would dramatically hell with understanding.

I did notice that the red reticle was missing for the weapons but I wasn’t sure if it was only for the UNSC weapons, you can also see this issue when streamers play the game. It does make much harder to aim without the red reticle so I hope they do fix this problem.

> 2533274792737987;2:
> > 2533274866720209;1:
> > There is currently a bug in multiplayer (at least for me on pc) where the reticle never turns red for unsc weapons no matter how close you get to an enemy player. This is disabling bullet magnetism and massively reducing aim assist on all unsc weaponry. I’m seeing lots of people arguing over aim assist with some saying it’s too strong and others saying it’s too weak but the reality is it’s wildly different in singleplayer training/drills vs online multiplayer in both pvp and bot arena. This needs to be hotfixed asap because it’s ruining players perception of the game and has personally turned me away from the multiplayer portions of the flight unless it’s fixed.
>
> Do you have a video that shows us with clarity? This would dramatically hell with understanding.

This one does a good job https://twitter.com/Fonslayer/status/1441775540189503491?s=19