PSA: Lack of Splitscreen is not a Gameplay Problem

If you want to whine about being unable to aim in the new game, or about how clamber doesn’t feel like Halo (because movement was apparently never a critical component of gameplay before) fine, but the splitscreen horse is dead. The devs aren’t going to change it because they can’t without fundamentally altering the way the game plays (60fps -> 30fps).

Let me illustrate a bit further:

Gameplay Problem Examples:
The pistol is a usable weapon and I hate it 343 fix plz.
I keep dying to grenade spamming fix now 343 this is disgraceful.
The maps are too small and sprint is unbalanced because of it jesus 343 what r u doin?
(These are all very thoroughly tongue-in-cheek)

Feature Problem Examples:
I wish this game had splitscreen.
Whenever you finish the campaign, Donald Trump should be sent to your house to congratulate you and say disparaging things about women/foreigners.

It’s very important to me that you guys keep your pointless bickering focused.

I bet you’re one of those people who will go to a restaurant, order some hot soup, recieve it cold and not complain.

Sorry mate but you sound like “I’ll give you my £40 for nothing!”.

I’m the type of person to go to a restaurant, order the Soup of the Day, recieve Chicken Noodle when I wanted Tomato, and eat it because I should have asked what they were serving.

You would have ordered some hot soup because it was on the menu for 14 years. Only to be surprised and not disappointed like the rest of us.

What does that even mean?

Three posts using soup as an example? Oh boy here we go

> 2533274852660538;6:
> Three posts using soup as an example? Oh boy here we go

Soup is clearly too dominate in this thread, 343 nerf plz.

No soup for you!

> 2535413311324875;7:
> > 2533274852660538;6:
> > Three posts using soup as an example? Oh boy here we go
>
>
> Soup is clearly too dominate in this thread, 343 nerf plz.

What is this. The Destiny forums? All these cries of Nerfing suop. Next you know it, the crackers that come with the soup will get nerfed

Plz don’t nerf Tomato Basil…

> 2535413311324875;5:
> What does that even mean?

It means that you’re an irresponsible customer. Plus I had to use the soup analogy because the other one is forbidden on these forums if you know what I mean.