PSA: I can't read lock me

Logging into H5 this morning, I saw the new helmets promoted in the landing page and the special customization pack in the req store. Thinking the pack being available meant the reqs were available, I blew the 100k req points on it.

Hello 5 legendary Arena XP boosts.

The reqs aren’t ready yet. Don’t buy them yet.

edit: I can’t read. Lock this post in shame.

> 2533274805497312;1:
> Logging into H5 this morning, I saw the new helmets promoted in the landing page and the special customization pack in the req store. Thinking the pack being available meant the reqs were available, I blew the 100k req points on it.
>
> Hello 5 legendary Arena XP boosts.
>
> The reqs aren’t ready yet. Don’t buy them yet.

The greatest hits pack isn’t the new helmets.

The description of the pack reads;
“Gear up with some of the most popular cosmetic REQs in Halo 5: Guardians! Contains five permanent REQs selected from the most popular Visual Customization REQs of Ultra Rare or better rarity, if available”

But I bought like 4 of them 0-o

> 2533274805497312;1:
> Logging into H5 this morning, I saw the new helmets promoted in the landing page and the special customization pack in the req store. Thinking the pack being available meant the reqs were available, I blew the 100k req points on it.
>
> Hello 5 legendary Arena XP boosts.
>
> The reqs aren’t ready yet. Don’t buy them yet.

There is nothing on the message of the day that mentions the classic helmets. The Greatest Hits Pack message features images of old helmets as seen here.

The classic helmets will be available February 9th in their own specially marked REQ pack.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274805497312;1:
> > Logging into H5 this morning, I saw the new helmets promoted in the landing page and the special customization pack in the req store. Thinking the pack being available meant the reqs were available, I blew the 100k req points on it.
> >
> > Hello 5 legendary Arena XP boosts.
> >
> > The reqs aren’t ready yet. Don’t buy them yet.
>
> The greatest hits pack isn’t the new helmets.
>
> The description of the pack reads;
> “Gear up with some of the most popular cosmetic REQs in Halo 5: Guardians! Contains five permanent REQs selected from the most popular Visual Customization REQs of Ultra Rare or better rarity, if available”

In the words of Wayne Campbell, “I never learned to read!”

Also, in my defense, I hadn’t had coffee yet. I saw a new cosmetic req pack, remembered the helmets, and my mind made the leap.

Locked at OP’s request