PSA: full rec list comes out NEXT friday!

just so there is no confusion, or unnecessary “this is all the update is going to be?”

no way the “largest update to date” has little to nothing in it.

Well, we get Warzone Firefight, Campaign Scoring, three maps and a Forge canvas, among other things we don’t know of yet.

Seems like the biggest update to me.

> 2533274808386392;2:
> Well, we get Warzone Firefight, Campaign Scoring, three maps and a Forge canvas, among other things we don’t know of yet.
>
> Seems like the biggest update to me.

do you not see how small that sheet is?

that is not acceptable at all.

it is literally 1/4 of the req count of the “smaller” updates.

3 maps? one of them was supposed to be released with hog wild, 90 percent sure that is going to be the darkstar assualt map.

no no no

i have not ever spoken out against, these free updates, but if that sheet is all we are getting, then this fails in my eyes.

only what… 3 new armor sets? no no no.

i guess you can say “quality over quantity” but still man, not believe what we saw is all we are getting

> 2533274827519891;3:
> > 2533274808386392;2:
> > Well, we get Warzone Firefight, Campaign Scoring, three maps and a Forge canvas, among other things we don’t know of yet.
> >
> > Seems like the biggest update to me.
>
>
> do you not see how small that sheet is?
>
> that is not acceptable at all.
>
> it is literally 1/4 of the req count of the “smaller” updates.
>
> 3 maps? one of them was supposed to be released with hog wild, 90 percent sure that is going to be the darkstar assualt map.
>
> no no no
>
> i have not ever spoken out against, these free updates, but if that sheet is all we are getting, then this fails in my eyes.
>
> only what… 3 new armor sets? no no no.
>
> i guess you can say “quality over quantity” but still man, not believe what we saw is all we are getting

They call it a preview for a reason, you know.

> 2533274827519891;3:
> > 2533274808386392;2:
> > Well, we get Warzone Firefight, Campaign Scoring, three maps and a Forge canvas, among other things we don’t know of yet.
> >
>
>
>
>
>
> 3 maps? one of them was supposed to be released with hog wild, 90 percent sure that is going to be the darkstar assualt map.
>
> no no no
>
> i have not ever spoken out against, these free updates, but if that sheet is all we are getting, then this fails in my eyes.
>
>
> i guess you can say “quality over quantity” but still man, not believe what we saw is all we are getting

Honestly, I would rather have a small amount of REQs than a lot of useless filler content, but have more worthwhile stuff. Sure, the REQ pool is somewhat small this time around, but we’re also getting 3 maps, a Forge Canvas, and Warzone Firefigtht, alongside what is undoubtedly some good Forge updates and more. Those are the good juicy bits that make the update awesome.

> 2533274827519891;3:
> > 2533274808386392;2:
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
> no no no
>
>
>

Would you rather 343 fill it with emblems and visors? We don’t need a req dump, we need content, and this update delivers.

This update is huge. Are you sure youre looking at the Fire Fight update?

There’s also HCS team skins (I think?).

> 2533274976607648;8:
> There’s also HCS team skins (I think?).

If ao, they aren’t part of the update. I’m pretty sure they’re limited time things.

It feels underwhelming, but the reason it’s the biggest it’s because it’s filled with more game features that take more time to make. Other packs were stuffed with a map (sometimes a remix) and a bunch of REQs, most of which would be reskins or a weapon that doesn’t take as much time to model.

This is a reason I don’t like the microtransaction DLC model that’s taken the industry now. Many games just reason stuff and tell you you’re getting so much content.

Disappointing as well considering only things ill care about in this update is going to be the maps and the small reqs. Whats sad about it is we got told it was all getting held to this month so they could “have the biggest update”. Im a proponent of this still and it will drive some people nuts but should have been at launch. Not that it matters to me really ill still keep chugging away here.

Okay, from what I read, you want far more reqs or you consider it a failure… Well, how do I put this… Warzone firefight wasn’t going to have any reqs drop with it. It was literally just going to be the gametype, that’s it. We also shouldn’t measure these updates by the req count, but by the replayability it brings to Halo 5. In this case, a new campaign mode, with achievements, firefight, three new maps, a new forge canvass (Also, it seems we can add req items now), and possibly two entirely new weapon (or maybe even vehicles).

So I don’t see the problem here. You know, unless I don’t get the GRD armour, because well… I’ve been waiting for six years.

> 2533274916698000;12:
> Okay, from what I read, you want far more reqs or you consider it a failure… Well, how do I put this… Warzone firefight wasn’t going to have any reqs drop with it. It was literally just going to be the gametype, that’s it. We also shouldn’t measure these updates by the req count, but by the replayability it brings to Halo 5. In this case, a new campaign mode, with achievements, firefight, three new maps, a new forge canvass (Also, it seems we can add req items now), and possibly two entirely new weapon (or maybe even vehicles).
>
> So I don’t see the problem here. You know, unless I don’t get the GRD armour, because well… I’ve been waiting for six years.

because,

only 3 maps? with one of them being most likely, the hog wild warzone assualt map. that is only ONE more then we usually get.

most people, (at least on the forums) dislike the campaign and i doubt putting score attack in, well make them want to play it more.

one new gametype (warzone firefight) aren’t arena people still crying for arena playlist? where is the new playlist for the arena players?

and what about the people who like myself, find replay in req system? they shafted us pretty hard this update because as you alluded to, there is still plenty of armor that could be put it!

i guess my complaint comes in with the use of the word “largest” they should have used “expansive” (yes i am aware those are basically synonym

things missing in my eyes

more reqs,

if not new playlist, permanent playlist in arena.

more maps, one warzone map, one arena map, and one wza, again they squashed two updates together is my understand? so why did me not get at least, 2 warzone maps, 2 arena maps at very least?.

like i said, i have never been one to complain about any of the updates prior to this one.

but this update as is, is not large.

the things in it might be, but the update itself is not in my opinion.

have my fingers crossed that this is truly just a “preview” and not the full list.

i know they said they would keep supporting halo 5 after this, but we have no idea to what capacity