ps3 trade in

How much is the trade in value of a ps3 with socom 4 and heavy rain towards a old xbox.??..I found a xbox on the gamestop site used for 139…ii want to try out halo

> How much is the trade in value of a ps3 with socom 4 and heavy rain towards a old xbox.??..I found a xbox on the gamestop site used for 139…ii want to try out halo

No idea, really. Gamestop doesn’t tell you trade in values over the phone or online anymore. Best guess is just to walk in to one to check.

I’d say you have enough for a trade in but could be wrong. Honestly, don’t trade in your BR-player if you don’t have a second one. But if you do trade in, get an Xbox360 with an HDD. Things ain’t the same unless you install.

The 139 at GameStop is basic and stripped down, no hard drive whatsoever. Cheap yeah, and from what the guy told me, you have to reload your profile everytime (due to lack of hard drive) and you wont be able to install Waypoint either.

But all in all, a decent deal methinks.

First time I’ve seen something like this. Well, its a decent deal and they will probably give you the Xbox in trade for everything your giving them, but if I were you I’d just sell my PS3, all the games that go along with it, and save up for a new Xbox. Or at least a fairly new one. Be sure to save up enough money to buy the Xbox, and also the games you want to get.

Nonetheless, just go to the closest gamestop and ask what you should do, trade in for the Xbox, or save up for a new one. They probably know better.