Proximitty No AR start Video Response

So Proximitty Uploaded about the new HCS summer settings and i left a comment on it stating my opinion. Well apparently it turned into a big thing in the comment box and Proximitty ended up making a video about it with putting my comment in his new video explaining the last one i previously commented on and i feel like a have been misunderstood. So here is my video Response to prove my point because he made me out to seem like the exact opposite of what i was trying to say. Ps Reclaimer started calling names in the comments i never had hate or beef so if you think those comments was a fight it was far from it i been a long time fan of prox but Reclaimer only rides his -Yoink- for subs and wants to run his mouth in Proxs Comment box when he has no point or atleast is just to immature ot express it in a way were he doesn’t sound like an actual -Yoinking!- idiot with a busta channel.
Ok so here it is please let me know what you think about this!!

HERE IS MY VIDEO RESPONSE TO CLEAR THE AIR. Halo 5 - Why Magnum Only Starts Are a Good Thing DEBUNKED (RESPONSE TO PROXIMITTY) - YouTube