Protocol? true_initiated

Edited by a moderator. Please do not impersonate others. This includes, but is not limited to Administrators, 343 Industries employees, and Bungie employees.

Original post. Click at your own discretion.

{[protocol? true=2202012] initiated

\\Please stand by for further instruction}

I don’t think so man. I don’t think so.

If you’re trying to cash in on the whole “fake ARG” deal, someone beat you to it weeks ago.

woah…

wait… not sure if troll…

Somebody already tried this a couple of weeks ago, and it got locked. So stop while you’re somewhat ahead.

Edited by a moderator. Please do not impersonate others. This includes, but is not limited to Administrators, 343 Industries employees, and Bungie employees.

[Application_in.memory/ response=] Terms? “ARG”/ “troll”/“week” = [unknown]

hmm… this is getting interesting. nobody report it. i wanna see where it goes. (even if it is fake, lol)

> [Application_in.memory/ response=] Terms? “ARG”/ “troll”/“week” = [unknown]

Gotta say, pretty weak for an AI to not even know what a week is.

Frankie has stated there will never be another I Love Bees

But I’m down to get trolled any day of the week

Especially if I don’t know what a troll or a week is

Hello, Reclaimers! Let me formally introduce myself. I am 3907 Precautious Keeper. Please excuse my initial greeting, as I was not fully functional yet. After a brief research, it seems “week” is a measurement of time equal to 160 hours. My apologies for being so unintelligent. There is much to be said, but I must first fully restore myself, and gather much-needed data.

> Hello, Reclaimers! Let me formally introduce myself. I am 3907 Precautious Keeper. Please excuse my initial greeting, as I was not fully functional yet. After <mark>a</mark> brief research, it seems “week” is a measurement of time equal to 160 hours. My apologies for being so unintelligent. There is much to be said, but I must first fully restore myself, and gather much-needed data.

Not necessary. You’d think an advanced Forerunner AI would know decent grammar.

> Hello, Reclaimers! Let me formally introduce myself. I am 3907 Precautious Keeper. Please excuse my initial greeting, as I was not fully functional yet. After a brief research, it seems “week” is a measurement of time equal to 160 hours. My apologies for being so unintelligent. There is much to be said, but I must first fully restore myself, and gather much-needed data.

Hello, person who is thick, you are a troll, and I am going to report you, good bye, please, stop acting like your an AI.

I hate bots >.>
If I was a mod, I would give this “AI” the boot.

well i think he’s doing a (somwhat) decent job. at least hes trying. troll nonetheless, but like Razor said, im down to get trolled any day of the week.

> Hello, Reclaimers! Let me formally introduce myself. I am 3907 Precautious Keeper. Please excuse my initial greeting, as I was not fully functional yet. After a brief research, it seems “week” is a measurement of time equal to 160 hours. My apologies for being so unintelligent. There is much to be said, but I must first fully restore myself, and gather much-needed data.

Nice save. Now everyone will beLIEve you.

> > Hello, Reclaimers! Let me formally introduce myself. I am 3907 Precautious Keeper. Please excuse my initial greeting, as I was not fully functional yet. After a brief research, it seems “week” is a measurement of time equal to 160 hours. My apologies for being so unintelligent. There is much to be said, but I must first fully restore myself, and gather much-needed data.
>
> Nice save. Now everyone will beLIEve you.

hahaha. how so? im still not convinced.

> > > Hello, Reclaimers! Let me formally introduce myself. I am 3907 Precautious Keeper. Please excuse my initial greeting, as I was not fully functional yet. After a brief research, it seems “week” is a measurement of time equal to 160 hours. My apologies for being so unintelligent. There is much to be said, but I must first fully restore myself, and gather much-needed data.
> >
> > Nice save. Now everyone will beLIEve you.
>
> hahaha. how so? im still not convinced.

psst he capitalized LIE

Query initiated ////
No response…<initiate purge>
Have a nice day :slight_smile: