Protocol Initiated

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

Here we go…

I’m guessing this is another one of those attempts at making a fake ARG type thing. Just stop.

Whooooooooooooa

Standing by…

> Fake.

obviously. all of them are. These are fail attempts to create a ARG. Though i do find it entertaining seeing people think its real.

If it’s fake won’t he be banned in about 2 hours?

See, the first one was entertaining. The first one seemed legit. The first one was well though out. The first one gave us information to speculate on.

This one… It’s lame, and highly unneeded. Please, lock this thread immediately, mods.

hmmm… is this supposed to mimic the Cortana Letters?

it could be real, but i dont think so. if it was, he would have a more relevant gamertag.

> hmmm… is this supposed to mimic the Cortana Letters?
>
> it could be real, but i dont think so. if it was, he would have a more relevant gamertag.

The only thing I don’t understand is the Gamertag is invalid, does it take some time to register?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

> hmmm… is this supposed to mimic the Cortana Letters?
>
> it could be real, but i dont think so. if it was, he would have a more relevant gamertag.

Since when was “AdjutantReflex” relevant to Halo 3?

> > hmmm… is this supposed to mimic the Cortana Letters?
> >
> > it could be real, but i dont think so. if it was, he would have a more relevant gamertag.
>
> Since when was “AdjutantReflex” relevant to Halo 3?

Since it was part of the IRIS ARG.

Wow.

> > > hmmm… is this supposed to mimic the Cortana Letters?
> > >
> > > it could be real, but i dont think so. if it was, he would have a more relevant gamertag.
> >
> > Since when was “AdjutantReflex” relevant to Halo 3?
>
> Since it was part of the IRIS ARG.
>
> Wow.

I know it was. but how was that username relevant to anything Halo3 (story-wise)?

> > hmmm… is this supposed to mimic the Cortana Letters?
> >
> > it could be real, but i dont think so. if it was, he would have a more relevant gamertag.
>
> Since when was “AdjutantReflex” relevant to Halo 3?

what i mean is, he wouldnt have a random GT given by XBL. at least AdjutnantReflex sounds Halo-y.

eg: Mendicant Bias, Penitent Tangent, Guilty Spark.