Prospect on Warzone Firefight is broken

I’ve had two separate occasions today where enemies haven’t spawned in. The first was on round 4 where we had to defend the cores, but no enemies spawned in so we just waited out the 5 minutes and passed the round for free. The second occasion today is round one, we had to kill 85 grunts but the last few never spawned so we waited out the timer and lost on round one. This is an issue that desperately needs to be fixed.

Feel free to go to my account, I recorded the entire 5 minutes the first time and the last 30 seconds of the second occasion

I have seen this and wouldn’t call it broken as it’s a super rare glitch that can happen. I can only recall it happening like once or twice to me and I have played A LOT of Firefight.

The glitch occurs when someone splatters the enemies at near the exact moment they spawn in. You can probably look in the gameplay vids of both instances and find the person that caused it. This essentially causes the kill counter to “miss” the first few kills, which in turn prevents the next wave of enemies from spawning in or in the case of “Kill X” rounds, causes you to be a few enemies short at the end.

> 2586218893181855;4:
> The glitch occurs when someone splatters the enemies at near the exact moment they spawn in. You can probably look in the gameplay vids of both instances and find the person that caused it. This essentially causes the kill counter to “miss” the first few kills, which in turn prevents the next wave of enemies from spawning in or in the case of “Kill X” rounds, causes you to be a few enemies short at the end.

I never knew this was the cause of that glitch. Thanks for the info.