Proposed huge req system improvement

Warzone, we all know and love it. The more unlocks you have the more fun it is, but the more you have the less fun the req system becomes. There’s about a hundred loadout weapons to scroll through and, to make things worse, the req system cursor lags, making you sometime choose the wrong weapon, starting the whole process over.

The solution I propose is a “req level loadout” system. In the “req level loadout” menu you will set up 2 loadout guns for each req level after the first, and 2 guns and an armor mod for every req level after the 4th. In game, when you die or access a req station you can press one button (I propose x) and it will set your loadout weapons and armor mod automatically to what you’ve set for that level.

I’m assuming the vast majority of players, like myself, have a set of loadout guns for each level that they use with very little variation game to game. Currently every time I gain a req level I need to scroll past a minimum of 5 loadout guns to get to the one I want, sometimes many more. With an update rolling out every month until June at least, this problem will only get worse and needs to be addressed asap. Personal level loadouts will resolve the entire issue in one move.

TL;DR The req station is far too cluttered and we need a way to skip the process of scrolling through the cursor lag of dozens of loadout guns every req level. Setting up our personal “level loadouts” will allow us to skip the entire process

Exactly. Also, because of the large amount of unlocks, I suffer from small freezing issues when trying to get a load out, causing a 5 second method of choosing a gun and respawning to a 15 second delayed reaction

> Exactly. Also, because of the large amount of unlocks, I suffer from small freezing issues when trying to get a load out, causing a 5 second method of choosing a gun and respawning to a 15 second delayed reaction

This. I did mention the lag that the system suffers from. If there was no lag we wouldn’t need this feature, but the lag is terrible some times. This feature needs to be added asap.

Bump for support

WE NEED THIS 343!
Not only would it be very easy to implement it would save so much time. Its almost annoying to be selecting which default load out guns and perks i want level-by-level.

I love this idea as I waste WAY too much time switching weapons

I proposed something earlier like this. I think it REALLY needs to happen. I also think loadout weapons need to have subfolders in the menu. When I click on BR I should be taken to 4 options: Normal, Classic, Longshot, and Sentinel. Then I can click on those to see all the attachments.

> 2533274851326318;7:
> I proposed something earlier like this. I think it REALLY needs to happen. I also think loadout weapons need to have subfolders in the menu. When I click on BR I should be taken to 4 options: Normal, Classic, Longshot, and Sentinel. Then I can click on those to see all the attachments.

^This

> 2535470441080282;1:
> Warzone, we all know and love it.

You lost me here.

> 2535467159460401;9:
> > 2535470441080282;1:
> > Warzone, we all know and love it.
>
>
> You lost me here.

Thanks for the free bump. Next time, a little input
^ ^

I think a dedicated loadout setting would be cool, while still maintaining the possibilities to pick and choose other weapons for the necessary utility

I think this is a very good idea! Although I am not nearly as loaded as you guys hahahaha, only have 9 BR’s so far (but the Sentinel at least).

> 2533274803023623;11:
> I think a dedicated loadout setting would be cool, while still maintaining the possibilities to pick and choose other weapons for the necessary utility

That’s the point. When I say people have a set of weapons they always use, I don’t mean 100% of the time, but very close. Obviously we still need to be able to choose situational weapons when needed. However, level loadouts would alleviate 95% of the req system headaches.

If infection posts can bump, so can I.

I do very much approve of this new system if it is to be added. It is very annoying to scroll through every single req you have to get the very loadout you want when you gain one req level. It would be so much easier if these things were decided pre- game, so you don’t have to spend precious time hunting for a specific loudout in a pile of them.

good idea

I love this idea.

I actually feel like this will get added to the game at some point. I have seen a few threads with this and I believe 343 might see this as a reasonable addition to the game.

But ey, what do I know?

So essentially we need to compile a list of ui tweaks and we can start from there

I think 343i could also add a “my loadouts” tab, where you could choose a bunch of loadouts. Each loadout would require a certain req level, and a certain nuber of req points. For example, a “SMG and Needler” loadout would require 3 points, and require you to be level 4.

> 2535428321626321;19:
> I think 343i could also add a “my loadouts” tab, where you could choose a bunch of loadouts. Each loadout would require a certain req level, and a certain nuber of req points. For example, a “SMG and Needler” loadout would require 3 points, and require you to be level 4.

That’s an idea, but that would take more to implement. How many loadouts would you get? How many per level? There’s a lot of variables there I think. Also, the power weapons screen isn’t so bad. Don’t have to go through as many things to get to something you want. It’s also horizontal as well as vertical, makes a big difference.