Propose to pay money or req for Achilles Armor Set

343 I propose you to sell this armor set as you did for hcs armor set. 10 € or 80.000 req points. Get it through SP Commendations is just too difficult … And this set is just TOO COOL!
whoever is with me just post a YEAH !

Agis

This would then defeat the entire purpose of the Spartan Company Armor.
Its supposed to be a difficult to obtain set.

No, people need to stop funding stupid req packs all together.

Nay.

You literally have to just play the game… and that’s even questionable since you can ride on the coattails of 99 other people doing the work for you.

Lol OP probably isn’t aloud in any Spartan companys

"All these armor sets are too easy to unlock! Change it 343i! I want people to work for their armor!"

"This armor set is too hard to unlock! Change it 343i! I want people to get this armor when they want it!"

Come on now.

If this armor is that important to you, then be worth of the challenge.

Find a good spartan company like I did and get to work!

Grinding for gear is amazing

> 2533274833081329;6:
> "All these armor sets are too easy to unlock! Change it 343i! I want people to work for their armor!"
>
> "This armor set is too hard to unlock! Change it 343i! I want people to get this armor when they want it!"
>
> Come on now.

It happens every time they make a decision. AT LEAST 343 has the balls to make certain decisions (even if I disagree with the choice). I hate when devs can’t make up their minds on something and end up all wishy washy and unorganized.

Well if it wasn’t Spartan Company achievement I wouldn’t care nor would many but since it is its like I have to force myself or my friends to be in the same company and have a company to begin with even though it adds little to nothing to the game because there’s no Spartan company anything within the game itself just says the Clan name. So really no point and forces you into a position that you don’t want to be part of just for something you want.

Don’t worry about it too much, if you’re in a SC with many other people, everyone in the SC will receive the armor when the requirements are met. The whole point of this armor is kinda like Helioskrill, being a somewhat difficult but not impossible to obtain set, except this time it apparently isn’t in the req system and requires more than one person. Also its not going to be like some promotional limited-time thing like the hcs packs, so you’ll be able to unlock it whenever the time comes after the update drops. You just have to already be SC member when that company meets the requirements to get it. So go, go, go! Get to work on those kill commendations and you’ll get it eventually. It’ll be worth it if it means that much to you.

> 2533274925960280;11:
> Well if it wasn’t Spartan Company achievement I wouldn’t care nor would many but since it is its like I have to force myself or my friends to be in the same company and have a company to begin with even though it adds little to nothing to the game because there’s no Spartan company anything within the game itself just says the Clan name. So really no point and forces you into a position that you don’t want to be part of just for something you want.

Well, actually that kinda depends on the SC that youre a member of. I actually enjoy being a member of a SC as you can meet and play with new people who have similar interests as you, and lots of companies also hold company events which can be really enjoyable. If you really want this armor set, than join an active SC and get to work you can do it!!!

There should be an achievement-reward system for armors and stuff. The req system is a bit frustrating

> 2533274996402856;1:
> 343 I propose you to sell this armor set as you did for hcs armor set. 10 € or 80.000 req points. Get it through SP Commendations is just too difficult … And this set is just TOO COOL!
> whoever is with me just post a YEAH !
>
> Agis

No.

Yeah, no.

This game needs armor you have to work for. Heliskrill is great because you cant get it in a req pack, Both the Mark VI versions you need to unlock playing specific campaign missions in MCC…we need more of this. Halo 4 nothing was given to you…they need to start making you work for the cool armor. You can even just join a almost full company and do nothing…eventually youll get it lol I mean my company is half way level 2 for all the kill commendations already…some of them are a -Yoink- though.

> 2533274846706692;3:
> No, people need to stop funding stupid req packs all together.

I understand the armor being hard to get, and its a good thing that it is extremely hard to get, although I personally wish I could get it solo. But, not funding REQ packs would simply defeat the free DLC’s we are given, the REQ packs are how 343 can make money to provide us with these awesome DLC

How much $$$$$$$

NO! There NEEDS to be earn by play armor of some sort out there. It was bad enough, but understandable, when Helioskrill was thrown into the req system.

Let’s not revive old threads. Thanks!