Prophets Bane

Ok so i’ve been trying to get this posted for weeks now but wasn’t able to until today .
Rant is as follows(from a few weeks ago)
I’m really really annoyed right now .
I was playing warzone on A.R.C and spawned my only ever prophets bane .,only to spawn under the garage in the vehicule bay with no way out . Then i warped under the map and died .

Just about had enough of 343’s ridiculous server choice and connections and then this happens , just to really push me over the edge .
I want my dam sword back 343 !!!

Edit: Meant to ask if anyone else has experienced this and if 343 Knew about yet another bug in the game ?

That’s a tough break. Hate to see it get lost like that.

Always spawn at home base wth highly valuable weapons. That’s my advice. Home base is always safe from spawn killing (assuming the core isn’t exposed) and, from my experience, experiences far less glitches.

i had a similar spawn on Battle of Noctus , but affter falling for around 30 secs i landed outside the Monument .

Thing that annoyed me is i always spawn before calling in a req (like i did here). Never had this problem before or after just happened to be the one time i actually decide to get a legendary req!!!

Link

There was a similar post a few weeks back. Not sure if it was on a different map, but same issue after spawning prophets bane.

> 2533274875982754;7:
> There was a similar post a few weeks back. Not sure if it was on a different map, but same issue after spawning prophets bane.

I saw a post in here where the same thing happened to someone with a Nornfang.

> 2533274796642936;8:
> > 2533274875982754;7:
> > There was a similar post a few weeks back. Not sure if it was on a different map, but same issue after spawning prophets bane.
>
>
> I saw a post in here where the same thing happened to someone with a Nornfang.

That may be the one I am thinking about. They had video in the post.

You just got really unlucky. I’ve never seen that happen or heard of that happening. I was cringing as I watched and I’m sorry, but don’t get pissed off and yell at 343.

> 2533274972818946;4:
> i had a similar spawn on Battle of Noctus , but affter falling for around 30 secs i landed outside the Monument .

That’s a good idea to tele-port people back to a certain point, take note 343?