Proper mongoose use

Most gamers think mongooses are supposed to be used to carry objectivs, get to power weapons or to other vehicles

I purpose that this is the correct way to use a mongoose

what do you guys think mongooses should be used for?

On big maps, I use them to get from part of a map to another when I don’t have time to travel by foot and all the other vehicles are taken.

i think they should be used for what they are low armoured,no driver protection,last defense resort line millitary transporting machine(soz trying to get techy talk LOL)

<3 Mongoose mowdowns

I use the Mongoose for whatever situation it fits. It’s a more versatile transport tool than the Warthog because you can use it to rush back to the flag after the flag carrier was killed and not worry about the other team having your Goose. You can take it solo, drive it for splatters, quickly carry the flag, etc.

> I use the Mongoose for whatever situation it fits. It’s a more versatile transport tool than the Warthog because you can use it to rush back to the flag after the flag carrier was killed and not worry about the other team having your Goose. You can take it solo, drive it for splatters, quickly carry the flag, etc.

This, it’s for whatever I need it for.