Proof that 343 isn't banning hackers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4BraRoTAXQ

Really, 343? Even Bungie had more strict rules in matchmaking, which made hacking in reach nonexistent. I hope you don’t ignore this like you have with the community, otherwise this game will have alot more problems than just balancing issues…

Bungie literally wiped reach of hackers, hopefully 343 can do the same.

Wow, that’s brutal.

Reminds me of Halo 2.

That was cool, not gonna lie. This guy makes his point.

Reminds me of the mods people made for Halo CE on the PC

Only those were for the whole map and every player had them…

Those poor people why didnt they just quit. But really man ive never seen this much hacking in halo. Neither reach nor 3 was this bad. Its like a new hack is seen everyday on youtube. But i could see some good gametypes coming from this. Kill god before he gets an unfrigginbelievable.

told you the Suppressor’s OP…

> told you the Suppressor’s OP…

I dunno man, I think the boltshot is better

Holy crap!!! Oh and of course 343 doesnt care they have our money now. Ive never seen a hack like that before. A freaking carbine shooting rockets?

Seemed legit

Adapt…

LMFAO. Why should this surprise anyone? 343 has yet to get a single thing right with this game.

Also whoever killed that guy deserves a cookie.

> Holy crap!!! Oh and of course 343 doesnt care they have our money now. Ive never seen a hack like that before. A freaking carbine shooting rockets?

They need to make that Rocket Carbine a 1200 MSP DLC…“shut up and take my money!”

Looks fun, but totally inappropriate and disgusting that people would ruin people’s experiences like that. This is just bad.

> <mark>Those poor people why didnt they just quit</mark>. But really man ive never seen this much hacking in halo. Neither reach nor 3 was this bad. Its like a new hack is seen everyday on youtube. But i could see some good gametypes coming from this. Kill god before he gets an unfrigginbelievable.

Because if you do you get banned for quiting

> Those poor people why didnt they just quit. But <mark>really man ive never seen this much hacking in halo.</mark>

You never played Halo 2 I take it?

> Holy crap!!! Oh and of course 343 doesnt care they have our money now. Ive never seen a hack like that before. A freaking carbine shooting rockets?

i know it’s usually the assault rifle they mod to do that…

I did and the reason i didnt include it is because it was before the time of youtube.

> I did and the reason i didnt include it is because it was before the time of youtube.

Not at all, this was the unoffical halo 2 theme song for a long time…

> > Those poor people why didnt they just quit. But <mark>really man ive never seen this much hacking in halo.</mark>
>
> You never played Halo 2 I take it?

Definitely this.

> > <mark>Those poor people why didnt they just quit</mark>. But really man ive never seen this much hacking in halo. Neither reach nor 3 was this bad. Its like a new hack is seen everyday on youtube. But i could see some good gametypes coming from this. Kill god before he gets an unfrigginbelievable.
>
> Because if you do you get banned for quiting

I’ve quit plenty of games before, and I’ve never gotten a quit ban. I’m sure they wouldn’t get banned for quitting that one game.