Proof ranking system is broken!

So I thought it was maybe only me, but the ranking system is deff broken and it needs to be fixed.

Here are the videos of player Vetoed playing ranking matches. He wins 10 of them with high k/d’s vs onyx/champion ranks.

Last match he gets 2nd but also with a good k/d.

Then he gets ranked diamond 6…

Why isnt this fixed yet?

This is the 1st video, he plays 2 matches per episode, so at episode 19 he gets his rank.

I feel you 100% bro. I placed onyx 1700 last season winning half the time against onyx 2000’s or i would get 3rd place

Vetoed is 10 times better than me, wins 9 matches and placed over champions twice, and onyxs all of his games that he faced them in

And he gets diamond 6

Um what? Lol

Ranking system is perfect

Placement matches arent

that makes the system terrible . We have onyx players that are trash, and pro players in the diamond division . LOL

> 2533274907512096;2:
> I feel you 100% bro. I placed onyx 1700 last season winning half the time against onyx 2000’s or i would get 3rd place
>
> Vetoed is 10 times better than me, wins 9 matches and placed over champions twice, and onyxs all of his games that he faced them in
>
> And he gets diamond 6
>
> …
>
> Um what? Lol
>
> Ranking system is perfect
>
> Placement matches arent
>
> that makes the system terrible . We have onyx players that are trash, and pro players in the diamond division . LOL

Exactly what you are saying, this should be fixed.