Proof of hacks

<mark>Link removed by moderator</mark>

What they was doing: Flying across the map, and invulnerable. Would take the flag and start smacking people. The other one would randomly kill players across the map with beatdowns.

Edit: posted my youtube video of evidence.

Yeah, they’re getting more and more common. I’ve submitted reports using a screenshot of the replay and the .mov files you can find in:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\MCC\Temporary\UserContent

To be fair, even if it takes 15 minutes to submit the whole report, I’ve had faster responses (24h) over cheating tickets than AFK players (1 week) and the emails that state actions have been taken against the cheaters.

To speedrun the report function:

The higher rank I get the more there are. I really hope 343 is IP banning, because if not they can just make another account and continue.

> 2533274823130534;2:
> Yeah, they’re getting more and more common. I’ve submitted reports using a screenshot of the replay and the .mov files you can find in:
>
> C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\MCC\Temporary\UserContent
>
> To be fair, even if it takes 15 minutes to submit the whole report, I’ve had faster responses (24h) over cheating tickets than AFK players (1 week) and the emails that state actions have been taken against the cheaters.
>
> To speedrun the report function:
> - https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036218972-How-to-Submit-a-Halo-Support-Ticket - Make sure you are logged-in, top right corner - A quick way to take a screenshot on windows and copy it to your clipboard is: Windows+Shift+S -> Drag
>
> The higher rank I get the more there are. I really hope 343 is IP banning, because if not they can just make another account and continue.

Yeah, I appreciate the help. I posted my youtube video if you haven’t seen it already in the OG comment. Yeah it’s getting insane, I’m off to submit the report to the support team.

Reporting players on the support site is the best way to get this looked into / actioned, OP.
At that I’ll close this off as there isn’t much to discuss here