Proof of a forerunner surviving the halo firing.

During a playthrough of halo 5’s campaign I looked at an Intel apparently made by a forerunner builder on genesis.In it he said the domain was repairing.The domain was damaged by the halo’s firing which means the builder made the comment after the firing.He survived and mmade the comment on genesis.I was intrigued because I wondered is he still on genesis and if not then where is he?Do cortana and warden know of his presence?What will happen if he meets humanity?Will he help us?Will he fight the guardians?Will he try to take control of the guardians?

So many questions posed by evidence of a live forerunner.

Ohhh snap, I never got much of Halo 5’s Intel, so this is news to me. Very intriguing.

What is the name of the intel? Are you sure it wasn’t a builder ancilla (AI)?

> 2533274902478287;3:
> What is the name of the intel? Are you sure it wasn’t a builder ancilla (AI)?

Can’t remember the name but it was a guardians intel and it stated it was a testament from a forerunner builder.There could have been more but that is the only one I found.

Halo 6 hype(?)

There’s also the Didact, if that wasn’t obvious.

Wasn’t there a firing of Halo rings before the big one that was used as testing

> 2535423132749273;1:
> So many questions posed by evidence of a live forerunner.

Did you play halo 4?

> 2533274859436467;7:
> Wasn’t there a firing of Halo rings before the big one that was used as testing

Actually the older generation of Rings were used a fair bit during the forerunner flood war. They don’t get mentioned much after Cryptum, but Silentium made it seem like they lost the other original generation ones while fighting the flood.

> 2533274964189700;9:
> > 2533274859436467;7:
> > Wasn’t there a firing of Halo rings before the big one that was used as testing
>
>
> Actually the older generation of Rings were used a fair bit during the forerunner flood war. They don’t get mentioned much after Cryptum, but Silentium made it seem like they lost the other original generation ones while fighting the flood.

Yeah so it could have been referring to one of those incidents

> 2535455771499455;2:
> Ohhh snap, I never got much of Halo 5’s Intel, so this is news to me. Very intriguing.

Same here. The concept of having little pieces of backstory for you to find is pretty cool (if only Destiny had some of that…), but 117 pieces?

It could have been something similar to what the librarian was.

I’m pretty sure that builder that you are talking about is an AI.
However, he talks about “the Bastion”. That is getting me crazy, but I’ve read some comments saying that this Bastion is a kind of stronghold where the Forerunners went to save themselves of the Halo firing…
I’m sure there are some Forerunners alive

> 2533274964189700;8:
> > 2535423132749273;1:
> > So many questions posed by evidence of a live forerunner.
>
>
> Did you play halo 4?

Maybe a I should rephrase. So many questions posed by a live forerunner that doesn’t (hopefully) want to exterminate humanity.

> 2533274859436467;10:
> > 2533274964189700;9:
> > > 2533274859436467;7:
> > > Wasn’t there a firing of Halo rings before the big one that was used as testing
> >
> >
> > Actually the older generation of Rings were used a fair bit during the forerunner flood war. They don’t get mentioned much after Cryptum, but Silentium made it seem like they lost the other original generation ones while fighting the flood.
>
>
> Yeah so it could have been referring to one of those incidents

The old rings fired a laser type beam and were eventually all destroyed apart from one which was made smaller and is now installation 7.These rings didn’t damage the domain, the newer and smaller ones did.Which means the builder survived the firing of the rings.

> 2535423132749273;14:
> > 2533274964189700;8:
> > > 2535423132749273;1:
> > > So many questions posed by evidence of a live forerunner.
> >
> >
> > Did you play halo 4?
>
>
> Maybe a I should rephrase. So many questions posed by a live forerunner that doesn’t (hopefully) want to exterminate humanity.

not all forerunners wanted the death of humans.
but this would need some more investigation, very interesting

Actually a large ammo t of forerunners survived and retreated to the andromeda galaxy

Oh wow! Seriously?!
How did you discover it??!?!?!?!

… you’re like 5 months too late to deliver this “latchkey-discovery”… we already knew that. Forerunner Builder. :smiley:

are you refering to the one who refers to bastion?