Proof Marines are OP and Shots Dont Register (VID)

I knew something was up with marines

rekt

Seriously though, I haven’t really encountered that problem.

Better than random lobby team mates!

Marines are OP in generally…

Oh, I’ve had it too often.

When I once seen the theater footage of the Warzone Firefight I was facepalming a lot… I’ve gotten my answers why my shots weren’t registering. XD

> 2533274891097288;1:
> I knew something was up with marines

I’ve had that happen like crazy today. I cannot emphasize enough how bad it’s been.

#Kappamarineop #nerfkappa #halo5marinebusted

Not to be a jerk but most of your shots missed and your sheilds were down. 343 made the marines in halo 5 to cause players to use a tad bit of strategy instead of the normal run in and kill them all instantly.

> 2533274897397329;8:
> Not to be a jerk but most of your shots missed and your sheilds were down. 343 made the marines in halo 5 to cause players to use a tad bit of strategy instead of the normal run in and kill them all instantly.

Check your aim. KSI is right. They are not OP your aim is bad. They are Marines though… USMC.

Dude marines are 1 hit kill and they react slower than my grandma changing the channel. We’ve all been b0ned by the marines before, but it’s a very rare occurrence. It’s just sad if you can’t beat the marines when there are no spartans around.

So that’s way I can’t capture the first base on Urban. It’s those darn Marines! 343 please nerf! /s

Am I the only one who seems them kill Spartans and say, “WHY CAN’T THEY BE THIS GOOD ON LEGENDARY?!?!?!”

> 2533274942950547;9:
> > 2533274897397329;8:
> > Not to be a jerk but most of your shots missed and your sheilds were down. 343 made the marines in halo 5 to cause players to use a tad bit of strategy instead of the normal run in and kill them all instantly.
>
>
> Check your aim. KSI is right. They are not OP your aim is bad. They are Marines though… USMC.

So 4 headshots wont kill a marine? k.

> 2533274891097288;13:
> > 2533274942950547;9:
> > > 2533274897397329;8:
> > > Not to be a jerk but most of your shots missed and your sheilds were down. 343 made the marines in halo 5 to cause players to use a tad bit of strategy instead of the normal run in and kill them all instantly.
> >
> >
> > Check your aim. KSI is right. They are not OP your aim is bad. They are Marines though… USMC.
>
>
> So 4 headshots wont kill a marine? k.

Normally it could, it would be overkill and a waste of ammo. Was just stating that you were off on your shots just a smidge.

> 2533274897397329;14:
> > 2533274891097288;13:
> > > 2533274942950547;9:
> > > > 2533274897397329;8:
> > > > Not to be a jerk but most of your shots missed and your sheilds were down. 343 made the marines in halo 5 to cause players to use a tad bit of strategy instead of the normal run in and kill them all instantly.
> > >
> > >
> > > Check your aim. KSI is right. They are not OP your aim is bad. They are Marines though… USMC.
> >
> >
> > So 4 headshots wont kill a marine? k.
>
>
> Dude the only headshot that was shown did register.

There were prior head shots if you look closely. No point in saying he’s in the wrong here.

That seems like there may have been some lag/latency involved…

I think marines grenades are op… they can one hit kill a full shield, full health spartan.

idk why the marines get better grenades than players :/. At least they react kinda slow, and are easy to kill (with no lag I guess)

On a slightly related topic, did they increase the respawn rate of marines in the core on WZA? I haven’t played in a while, but when I got on after work today it seemed like there were fresh marines every time I went in.

is it wrong to find this funny

like, i feel u, but… still funny

I cringed because I felt so bad for you.

From what I’ve noticed in game, latency has a lot to do with how easy it is to kill marines. If you’re lagging even slightly, you have almost no aim assist and bullet magnetism on them.

That’s the conclusion I’ve come to from personal experience. I’ve never tried to do testing or comparisons though.