Promotional REQ pack issue

When I earlier today redeemed the “Advanced Promotional REQ Pack”, something didn’t go the way it was supposed to. I was meant to receive these following items from the REQ Pack:
Athlon Iccus Helmet and Armor
Longshot Assault Rifle with Recoil Compensator
Steel Assault Rifle Skin
Dianthus Visor

However, the “Steel Assault Rifle Skin” did not appear. Is there anyone else having the same issue as me? or does someone perhaps now a way to fix it?

PS. I have already contacted microsoft, and they directed me to the forums to find a solution.

we all are having issues with alot of people having issues like you. they havent gotten back to anyone since 10/31/2015. hopefully we get a reply soon and some support. in the mean time have you tried deleting the dlc and redownloarding? that helped with my fotus but not my req bundle.

> 2533274825881726;2:
> we all are having issues with alot of people having issues like you. they havent gotten back to anyone since 10/31/2015. hopefully we get a reply soon and some support. in the mean time have you tried deleting the dlc and redownloarding? that helped with my fotus but not my req bundle.

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I will try to redownload the REQ pack and see if it does any difference.

Again thanks for letting me know, have a good one :slight_smile:

any update guys??? I have the same issue with Dauntless visor pack and resolute visor pack