Promotional codes for other countries

Good morning gentlemen, I live in Brazil and I will not have access to promotional codes, I also have no friends there in the United States, and as I am a military man I do not have the time or the visa to make a trip just to buy the promotional items.
I would really like to get the codes and skins in some way, so if possible make available a way for us from other countries to obtain these skins, either with promotional content or simply a way to unlock in the game.
I’m using google handler, in case it gets weird or confused, blame google … And you can blame me for not speaking English.

> 2535465546759847;1:
> Good morning gentlemen, I live in Brazil and I will not have access to promotional codes, I also have no friends there in the United States, and as I am a military man I do not have the time or the visa to make a trip just to buy the promotional items.
> I would really like to get the codes and skins in some way, so if possible make available a way for us from other countries to obtain these skins, either with promotional content or simply a way to unlock in the game.
> I’m using google handler, in case it gets weird or confused, blame google … And you can blame me for not speaking English.

The codes for the Monster Energy Snapchat promotion can be found by doing a quick Google Search. I don’t know if I am allowed to link the codes directly, however. A good place to search is Halo’s SubReddit. I know the codes are there.

As to your English, it’s fine. Google Translate and Microsoft Translate are better than they once were.

Check the Halo subreddit, it’s a life saver.